Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > Predictions Competitions

Closed Thread

Old 30 May 2002, 18:26 (Ref:300660)   #51
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by viper_man
itll either be one of the gt porsches simply because theres so many and theyll probably take each other out, or the morgan because of inexperience. i also reckon the ferrari's could struggle after a while.
You could well be right, viper_man. I was only thinking the same last night. It wouldn't be the first time that the GT Porsches have had their own arguments in the early laps - could easily happen.

Then again, Liz could be right too!!
Old 30 May 2002, 20:45 (Ref:300786)   #52
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Ferrari's won't struggle.
Old 4 Jun 2002, 11:50 (Ref:304333)   #53
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OK, here's an interim (nearly final) update on the "first retirement" scenario.....

Morgan Aero 8 - rdjones/ginettag27/kdr/hakkiman/hgb/bigh

Autoexe Mazda - Fab/Evil Fuzzy/FastJoel31

Bentley EXP Speed 8 - AllonFS

Cadillac LMP - FG1

Spyker C8 - Paulzinho

Autopalace Ferrari - Osella

Racing for Holland Dome - Stoffer Green

MBD Panoz LMP-07 - Liz

Noel del Bello Reynard - Ayse

Anyone else like to have a guess?
Old 4 Jun 2002, 17:11 (Ref:304608)   #54
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Morgan is an easy taget!

I was thinking about the Mugen Panoz, same as Liz. Or the Caddillac.

But I think it'll be the Knighthawk MG Lola. The draw of a 675 car is too much.

However watch it be one of the 911s!
Old 5 Jun 2002, 07:45 (Ref:305031)   #55
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
OK, here's an interim (nearly final) update on the "first retirement" scenario.....
Bentley EXP Speed 8 - AllonFS
Aargh, I've been misquoted. I have a bad feeling that the Bentley won't last the distance, but I reckon a 675 or GTS will go first. Probably together in an accident. So my guess is the Noel del Bello Reynard having a contretemps (apologies to Fab and FG1 for my Franglais) with the Equipe de France/FFSA Viper.

Which will then of course keep the crowd entertained for ages trying to enter the pits...
Old 5 Jun 2002, 15:36 (Ref:305377)   #56
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!

Quote:
Originally posted by AllonFS
a contretemps...
A contretemps ? You wanna mean a delay ? I'll go for a "hard meeting" with my englench !
Old 5 Jun 2002, 18:26 (Ref:305515)   #57
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by AllonFS

having a contretemps (apologies to Fab and FG1 for my Franglais) with the Equipe de France/FFSA Viper.
Pourquoi moi, est-ce-que vous pensez que je suis Francais? Pas de tout, je vous assure!

FG
Old 5 Jun 2002, 22:05 (Ref:305799)   #58
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm certain the Mog won't be the first one out in the race, i'll be wearing my lucky T-shirt after all.

However, if there is a car that doesn't pass muster in qualifying, then look no further!

So in order to count for being first retirement, first it has to qualify!

I'm really looking forward to that 4-Audi coming-together tho'!
Old 6 Jun 2002, 05:29 (Ref:305992)   #59
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by FG1

Pourquoi moi, est-ce-que vous pensez que je suis Francais? Pas de tout, je vous assure!

FG
I can confirm to everybody here that FG is completely biligual ! He proved it here !
Old 6 Jun 2002, 07:36 (Ref:306040)   #60
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by FG1
Pourquoi moi, est-ce-que vous pensez que je suis Francais? Pas de tout, je vous assure!FG
Mercy buckets!
Old 6 Jun 2002, 07:38 (Ref:306041)   #61
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
A contretemps ? You wanna mean a delay ? I'll go for a "hard meeting" with my englench !
Hard meeting is pretty much spot on. We Brits occasionally use the word for argument, disagreement etc. Here for a pile up somewhere between Mulsanne and Porsche curves.
Old 6 Jun 2002, 12:35 (Ref:306324)   #62
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
What's the qualifying cut-off time is it 107% of Pole? Is the Morgan in danger of not even making it to the start?
Old 6 Jun 2002, 14:56 (Ref:306460)   #63
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Guy Humpage
What's the qualifying cut-off time is it 107% of Pole? Is the Morgan in danger of not even making it to the start?
Not the pole overall, the pole of the category...
Old 8 Jun 2002, 20:16 (Ref:308275)   #64
Quattro
Rookie

Quattro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think i have to go with Paulzinho at vote for one of the spykers...
Old 9 Jun 2002, 00:16 (Ref:308394)   #65
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
(there is only one)
Old 10 Jun 2002, 22:46 (Ref:310115)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thread Closing Time!

Slightly later than I'd intended, I'm calling in some of the predictions threads. I guess I could leave them just until qualifying starts on Wednesday, but as I can't guarantee being on the forum then, I'm going to do it now!

Here then is the list of predictions on the First Retirement theme:-

Morgan Aero 8 - rdjones/ginettag27/kdr/hakkiman/hgb/bigh

Autoexe Mazda - Fab/Evil Fuzzy/FastJoel31

Spyker C8 - Paulzinho/Quattro

Noel del Bello Reynard - Ayse/AllonFS

Cadillac LMP - FG1

Autopalace Ferrari - Osella

Racing for Holland Dome - Stoffer Green

MBD Panoz LMP-07 - Liz

Knighthawk MG Lola - AdamAshmore

Shame we're all gonna lose when all those Audi's run into each other!!!