Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 10 Feb 2022, 16:36 (Ref:4098103)   #5601
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HSCC Croft, 2012.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF8512.JPG   DSCF8562.JPG   DSCF8566.JPG  

DSCF8584.JPG   DSCF8728.JPG   DSCF8740.JPG  

Old 11 Feb 2022, 11:00 (Ref:4098227)   #5602
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
'ere we go;
Attached Thumbnails
1 os (1).JPG   1 os (2).JPG   1 os (3).JPG  

1 os (4).JPG   1 Odds (3).JPG   1 os (6).JPG  

Old 11 Feb 2022, 11:05 (Ref:4098228)   #5603
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
.. again;
Attached Thumbnails
1 spc (1).JPG   1 spc (2).JPG   1 spc (3).JPG  

1 spc (4).JPG   1 spc (5).JPG   1 spc (6).JPG  

Old 11 Feb 2022, 11:07 (Ref:4098229)   #5604
bauble
Veteran

England
.. and again;
Attached Thumbnails
1 SS (1).JPG   1 SS (2).JPG   1 SS (3).JPG  

1 SS (5).JPG   1 SS (4).JPG   1 SS (6).JPG  

Old 11 Feb 2022, 11:08 (Ref:4098230)   #5605
bauble
Veteran

England
|I'm off for elevenses.
Old 13 Feb 2022, 21:36 (Ref:4098530)   #5606
bauble
Veteran

England
Sunday evening;
Attached Thumbnails
1 vs (1).JPG   1 vs (2).JPG   1 vs (3).JPG  

1 vs (4).JPG   1 vs (5).JPG   1 vs (6).JPG  

Old 13 Feb 2022, 21:41 (Ref:4098531)   #5607
bauble
Veteran

England
And so;
Attached Thumbnails
1 rem (1).JPG   1 rem (2).JPG   1 rem (3).JPG  

1 rem (4).JPG   1 rem (5).JPG   1 rem (6).JPG  

Old 13 Feb 2022, 21:44 (Ref:4098532)   #5608
bauble
Veteran

England
Good night;
Attached Thumbnails
1mix (1).JPG   1mix (2).JPG   1mix (3).JPG  

1mix (4).JPG   1mix (5).JPG   1mix (6).JPG  

Old 14 Feb 2022, 02:13 (Ref:4098558)   #5609
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Sunday evening;
Monday Breakfast time for the advanced party in the Colonies...

I love the rather purposeful and sleek (ERA engined?) Riley (377 YUE)
Old 15 Feb 2022, 11:04 (Ref:4098776)   #5610
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In Bob's absence some very old and ordinary ones from me..... the first three I think are from the 1974 Race of Champions at Brands.... Almost 50 years in damp garages so more about the content than the quality so apologies on that front. Regga Emmo and Lauda obviously. The last three pics are a Citroen racing in Group N HTC here for Gerry Mo, and a couple of others from Sandown
Attached Thumbnails
ClayRegazzoni-Ferrari312B3-Brands-RoC-March1974.jpg   EmmersonFittipaldi-McLarenM23-Brands-RoC-March1974 (2).jpg   Lauda-Ferrari312B3-BrandsHatch-RoC-March1974 (2).jpg  

IMG_2626 (2).JPG   IMG_2689 (2).JPG   IMG_2701 (2).JPG  

Old 15 Feb 2022, 17:47 (Ref:4098855)   #5611
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Merci EB! I had once the opportunity to drive Lauda's car but it is said that it was "molded" around him and because I'm too tall, could not experience the real thing! A 670 offers much more room for a big sausage!
Old 16 Feb 2022, 00:21 (Ref:4098883)   #5612
bauble
Veteran

England
Just to keep my eye in;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5989.JPG   IMG_6003.JPG   IMG_5990.JPG  

IMG_6001.JPG   IMG_6020.JPG   IMG_5994.JPG  

Old 16 Feb 2022, 04:04 (Ref:4098892)   #5613
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
@ Bauble. Crikey.... wasnt expecting to see you back on board so soon. I guess your procedure was trouble free. Or didnt happen as planned.

The #99 4 pics down looks interesting. Is it a Kurtis?
Even if the driver's head is well over the top of the rollover protection.
Better than nothing I guess.....

Last edited by E.B; 16 Feb 2022 at 04:09.
Old 16 Feb 2022, 07:47 (Ref:4098896)   #5614
bauble
Veteran

England
EB, I was in a terrible state, agonising pain, barely able to seem, eyes weeping a foul liquid, but through it all I knew I had to save the Parade from more of Viv's dreadful images, and those of the lesser lights of the photographic community.
Old 16 Feb 2022, 07:54 (Ref:4098897)   #5615
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
EB, I was in a terrible state, agonising pain, barely able to seem, eyes weeping a foul liquid, but through it all I knew I had to save the Parade from more of Viv's dreadful images, and those of the lesser lights of the photographic community.
The lengths that you are prepared to go to so as to prevent me from further ridicule & humiliation are truly astounding!
Old 16 Feb 2022, 08:45 (Ref:4098902)   #5616
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:

Well, clearly your eyes are a bit out of order, as thankfully Viv seems to have copped the blame for my contribution yesterday. Viv only threatened to post pics, but I actually posted.

However, all is good, my awful contribution seems to have been blamed on Viv..... or (perhaps) I have been promoted, up the ladder, to now be one of "those of the lesser lights of the photographic community." So I happily take even being on the lower rungs of the photographic community as a compliment!

Welcome back anyway.
Old 16 Feb 2022, 08:59 (Ref:4098903)   #5617
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
The lengths that you are prepared to go to so as to prevent me from further ridicule & humiliation are truly astounding!
Viv, i do think you should post more of your pictures, I believe that they would prove popular.

Go to the Puzzle site and stick some up, and challenge people to try and work out what cars they are?

Probably a lot harder than my mediocre efforts to confuse people.

Old 16 Feb 2022, 09:03 (Ref:4098904)   #5618
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Well, clearly your eyes are a bit out of order, as thankfully Viv seems to have copped the blame for my contribution yesterday. Viv only threatened to post pics, but I actually posted.

However, all is good, my awful contribution seems to have been blamed on Viv..... or (perhaps) I have been promoted, up the ladder, to now be one of "those of the lesser lights of the photographic community." So I happily take even being on the lower rungs of the photographic community as a compliment!

Welcome back anyway.
EB Unlike others (other) i could name your pictures are most welcome, they certainly make a change from the UK tracks that is all us have to offer, and we see some very interesting cars. Perhaps I can take a few days off if you can keep interest alive here.

Cheers,

Nelson.
Old 17 Feb 2022, 14:31 (Ref:4099088)   #5619
bauble
Veteran

England
Not much on offer in my absence;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6928.JPG   IMG_6932.JPG   IMG_6955.JPG  

IMG_6941.JPG   IMG_6964.JPG   IMG_6935.JPG  

Old 17 Feb 2022, 14:37 (Ref:4099089)   #5620
bauble
Veteran

England
Let's see;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7539.JPG   IMG_7529.JPG   IMG_7536.JPG  

IMG_7548.JPG   IMG_7553.JPG   IMG_7560.JPG  

Old 17 Feb 2022, 18:55 (Ref:4099133)   #5621
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
That might have been one of the very wet Silverstone meets I did with CSCC - every lap of the National circuit we were praying for the chequered to come out - it wasn't ideal conditions for a 944 Turbo. My friends Lisa and Toby in the Puma did OK, though!
Old 17 Feb 2022, 19:48 (Ref:4099146)   #5622
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
The Puma is an underrated car imo, with a well balanced chassis. Did they make a special version for homologation purpose a while ago?
Old 17 Feb 2022, 21:08 (Ref:4099166)   #5623
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
That might have been one of the very wet Silverstone meets I did with CSCC - every lap of the National circuit we were praying for the chequered to come out - it wasn't ideal conditions for a 944 Turbo. My friends Lisa and Toby in the Puma did OK, though!
Rather believe this is the 2014 Walter Hayes Trophy.
Old 17 Feb 2022, 22:47 (Ref:4099183)   #5624
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
Rather believe this is the 2014 Walter Hayes Trophy.
Ladies race! RB
Old 18 Feb 2022, 19:26 (Ref:4099334)   #5625
bauble
Veteran

England
No rhyme or reason, just clearing out;
Attached Thumbnails
1 gts (7).JPG   1 gts (8).JPG   1 gts (9).JPG  

1 gts (10).JPG   1puz (3).JPG   1puz (6).JPG