Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 5 Jun 2012, 12:00 (Ref:3085574)   #1
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
The 'Sprint' girl

I get it, pretty girl stands in shot and smiles during interviews for get brand exposure for the title sponsor. Fine.

But the random nodding? Just looks weird.

[/mini-rant]
Old 5 Jun 2012, 12:07 (Ref:3085577)   #2
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
The Sprint girl is not just a pretty prop for winners circle but is an intelligent race fan who deeply sympathises with the experience of the winner.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 13:06 (Ref:3085608)   #3
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I wish they didn't wear a fire suit; I might actually pay attention to them without it.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 14:21 (Ref:3085632)   #4
HJJ
Veteran

United States
Hoschburg, just outside of Brasleburg.
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The one who got fired last year for the naked pictures of her that appeared on the interweb during her "college years" was pretty hot.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 16:54 (Ref:3085711)   #5
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The T-Mobile chick is way hotter.
Old 5 Jun 2012, 17:01 (Ref:3085716)   #6
HaydenFan
Racer

HaydenFan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
The T-Mobile chick is way hotter.
Yep.
Old 6 Jun 2012, 07:56 (Ref:3086087)   #7
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenFan View Post
Yep.
Obviously... She's Canadian.
Old 6 Jun 2012, 09:38 (Ref:3086124)   #8
mrfizz
Rookie

England
West Bromwich
mrfizz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
The one who got fired last year for the naked pictures of her that appeared on the interweb during her "college years" was pretty hot.
Just out of interest, what was her name?
Old 6 Jun 2012, 17:19 (Ref:3086379)   #9
St00ge
Veteran

St00ge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
paige duke nude and google images should get you there
Old 6 Jun 2012, 17:31 (Ref:3086385)   #10
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This thread without pics is useless.
Old 6 Jun 2012, 19:06 (Ref:3086458)   #11
HaydenFan
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
This thread without pics is useless.
There's got to be a grid girls thread somewhere.

Girl in question with clothes on.
Old 6 Jun 2012, 19:26 (Ref:3086475)   #12
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenFan View Post
There's got to be a grid girls thread somewhere.

Girl in question with clothes on.
She looks good to me. I'm sure without her clothes she looks good as well. Can't see why she would lose her job?
Old 6 Jun 2012, 19:44 (Ref:3086488)   #13
HaydenFan
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
She looks good to me. I'm sure without her clothes she looks good as well. Can't see why she would lose her job?
Supposedly NASCAR has a wholesome image to uphold.
Old 6 Jun 2012, 20:03 (Ref:3086506)   #14
HJJ
Veteran

United States
Hoschburg, just outside of Brasleburg.
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The best "suits" were the "Girls of Champcar" the last couple of years they were around. Camel toe city.

Sorry, slightly off (nascar) topic.

A nice gallery of the former Miss Sprint Cup (no nudity) Paige Duke.

http://bustedcoverage.com/2011/07/07...rload-intro/#1

Last edited by HJJ; 6 Jun 2012 at 20:14.
Old 8 Jun 2012, 10:03 (Ref:3087391)   #15
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I do believe there is a mammoth grid girl thread in the Aussie V8s forum.

Australia do produce the best in the world though.
Old 8 Jun 2012, 16:57 (Ref:3087599)   #16
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ooops, this has nothing to do with Nascar. My B.

Old 8 Jun 2012, 21:05 (Ref:3087710)   #17
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
See, this is an area that NASCAR needs to improve upon. Every other racing series I know of has that^, not some hottie completely covered in a fire suit. If I wanted that, I'd pay attention to Danica. Wait, should I start a separate thread for merely mentioning the certain driver or not?

And before it is said that it has something to do with Southern Wholesome image, I can recall seeing three Playmates in the pits at the Daytona International Speedway, albeit for a the Rolex. Damn, I need to find those pictures...
Old 9 Jun 2012, 08:12 (Ref:3087861)   #18
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Ooops, this has nothing to do with Nascar. My B.
Somehow, no one cares.

For some reason, I have the urge to buy Falken tires now...
Old 9 Jun 2012, 08:59 (Ref:3087881)   #19
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyf1 View Post
I do believe there is a mammoth grid girl thread in the Aussie V8s forum.

Australia do produce the best in the world though.
Here it is - few non Aussies too but they're all good:http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103611

Never seen any of them standing in shot during driver interviews nodding like they have a nasty twitch though.
Old 9 Jun 2012, 22:46 (Ref:3088257)   #20
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Talking of drivers, I saw this being posted up on Facebook today. Danica has nothing on Cyndie Allemann.
Old 9 Jun 2012, 23:12 (Ref:3088267)   #21
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
See, this is an area that NASCAR needs to improve upon. Every other racing series I know of has that^, not some hottie completely covered in a fire suit. If I wanted that, I'd pay attention to Danica. Wait, should I start a separate thread for merely mentioning the certain driver or not?

And before it is said that it has something to do with Southern Wholesome image, I can recall seeing three Playmates in the pits at the Daytona International Speedway, albeit for a the Rolex. Damn, I need to find those pictures...
No, Focus on the Family and Rick Santorum will boycott NASCAR. You must remember, it's okay to watch unlimited violence and gore, even in commercials on children's channels on American TV, but one nipple is a national issue.