Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 8 Jun 2018, 14:53 (Ref:3827670)   #51
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Not a ticket and not the 24 Hours next week, so mods please remove if I'm breaking the rules.
For the LM Classic w/e, I've rented a house about 25 miles south of the circuit, with a very easy route up via Arnage, but avoiding the busy centre of that village.
I'm sharing the house with an old pal who will take his own bedroom, but there are three double bedrooms, so one is currently free.
I'm posting here because I'd like to know the people who will be in the house!
The house is in a large park with masses of room to walk and relax; bicycles on site too. There are two bathrooms and a large living/dining/kitchen. Free wifi.
Rent for the whole house is €436 Friday 6 to Monday 9 July, so I'm looking for around €120 for the room over the weekend.
Please PM or just grab me at the TT Meet next Saturday for more details.
Old 8 Jun 2018, 18:05 (Ref:3827699)   #52
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No problem with that at all Christopher, if I was able to go to the Classic, I think I'd be sending you a message!

It'll be good to see you next week!
Old 8 Jun 2018, 20:15 (Ref:3827732)   #53
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
For sale:

-two Grandstand T12 Benoist tickets, 75 euros each
-two Parking/Camping for Motorhomes PZ54, 65 euro each
-one General Entrance, 60 euro

It will be too late to send them out from Belgium to the UK, but I'll be at Le Mans Tertre Rouge campsite early monday morning. Collection of tickets can be arranged at the circuit.
Old 8 Jun 2018, 21:05 (Ref:3827736)   #54
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
No problem with that at all Christopher, if I was able to go to the Classic, I think I'd be sending you a message!

It'll be good to see you next week!
Thanks very much, Andrew
See you next week!
Old 10 Jun 2018, 16:22 (Ref:3828123)   #55
dominique
Rookie

France
near cognac
dominique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
for sale grandstand T34

hello I reduce the selling price of my two T34 grandstand tickets. I bought 95 euros each.I sell them 60 euros each. I give them to you directly because I am on the circuit and in the camp-site tetre rouge as of Wednesday, June 13th and until the race.
Old 12 Jun 2018, 19:10 (Ref:3828709)   #56
dominique
Rookie

France
near cognac
dominique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The tickets are now purchasable by contact on my messenger for those who know me.I spend the sale also on a large French site and I have proposals. Everything is possible again. Good 24 hours of mans
Closed Thread