Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 Feb 2018, 18:21 (Ref:3799044)   #1
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Calling Formula Atlantic owners.....

I am now the proud owner of a March 79B Atlantic, the ex Howdy Holmes car.
Myself and Alan Morgan have sent out an e mail to all Atlantic owners in the UK that are registered with the HSCC. I have had talks with the club and Roger Bevan F2 coordinator with an idea to have a stand alone Atlantic race. This is much the same way we started Historic FF2000.
At the moment Graham White has said there is not space within the HSCC calendar so we thought we would try and get as many Atlantic cars along with Formula B cars to enter the Derek Bell race at the Super Prix meeting at Brands Hatch this year.
We plan to have our own race within the D B race with separate awards and trophies and make this an opportunity to kick start a revival for this what used to be a very popular class of racing back in its day.Also if anyone out there has a car for sale they could bring it along, I intend to have a display and some hospitality in the paddock.
If there is anyone out there with a car that we have missed contacting by e mail or if you know of any driver and cars who would be interested I would greatly appreciate being contacted by PM. Many thanks Iain Rowley and Alan Morgan.