Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Feb 2015, 15:27 (Ref:3505486)   #26
tdm74
Rookie

United States
wherever I lay my phone is my home
tdm74 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you so much Kenn for the information. I bought my race tickets today and am looking forward to a brilliant time.
Old 16 Feb 2015, 15:50 (Ref:3505493)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes Houx is one of the best sites, you will have a great time there, if i had to chose a site it would be my second choice but Tertre Rouge is not really suitable for large groups due to it's size and non allocated spaces
Old 16 Feb 2015, 15:52 (Ref:3505494)   #28
tdm74
Rookie

United States
wherever I lay my phone is my home
tdm74 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
You will enjoy the international camp site tdm the friendliness of Kenn and his friends is legendary, hopefully we will get a chance to meet you on the saturday and the annual cheese fest/meeting
I am really looking forward to this, for many years I have wanted to come to the race and I am am glad that I finally made the commitment to do this. I also hope to make it to the cheese fest/meeting.
Old 16 Feb 2015, 16:34 (Ref:3505501)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Be warned most of us on here went once and found it to be slightly addictive, i went in 1985 for the first time and this year will be, well i did miss two.
Old 16 Feb 2015, 17:36 (Ref:3505516)   #30
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I went for the first time in 2012, watched 2013 on TV and it was torture. Went back last year and am going again this year. Plan to go now for as long as I can afford to. So yeah, it grabs you and doesn't let go. Beware!
Old 16 Feb 2015, 19:06 (Ref:3505535)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Addictive Simon? Really?!

I will be going in June for my 30th - every year since 1986 - and no passes......
Old 16 Feb 2015, 20:08 (Ref:3505555)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Addictive Simon? Really?!

I will be going in June for my 30th - every year since 1986 - and no passes......
OK i missed a few in the eighties but i have done 5 classics and a practice as well
Old 18 Feb 2015, 06:00 (Ref:3506037)   #33
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
So lets have an update on the camp for 2015.

We will be on Houx on the numbered part where we will have 6 spots in total.
At present we are:

2 Americans
1 British
1 Icelandic (CTD)

and a group off danes.

There is still room for 1 or 2 tents if anyone else want to stay with this mixed group.

Kenn
We are on the numbered part of Houx as well. This is the first time we have moved from Maison Blanche since 1995.

Hopefully we will share a beer sometime.

Mal
Old 18 Feb 2015, 11:01 (Ref:3506132)   #34
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sounds good to me Mal!
Old 26 Feb 2015, 12:42 (Ref:3509233)   #35
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
I am not into sharing a beer.
But if you drop by I will make sure that we can have one each.
Old 26 Feb 2015, 12:47 (Ref:3509238)   #36
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Danish humor in a nutshell
Old 26 Feb 2015, 13:38 (Ref:3509268)   #37
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone else on here in Bleu Nord and if so where about's?
Perhaps we could have satellite International Ten-Tenths camps?
Old 26 Feb 2015, 16:08 (Ref:3509311)   #38
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Closer to the time we will i am sure have the usual who is where thread
Old 26 Feb 2015, 21:18 (Ref:3509386)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Closer to the time we will i am sure have the usual who is where thread
It's all yours Simon, as and when you want to start it.......
Old 17 Mar 2015, 19:34 (Ref:3516481)   #40
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Is there anymore room at the international camp Kenn? I have a friend whose plans fell through and may be looking for a campsite.
Old 18 Mar 2015, 09:01 (Ref:3516698)   #41
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Hi Scott

I can squeeze one more American in.
Will you give him my Email or is he on 10/10th?

I sold one spot NelisB and his gang so we will be an American, English,
Dutch and Danish mix.
The camp is now sold out and there is only 11 weeks until we meet.
(time to start packing)

Looking forward to seeing you all.
Old 18 Mar 2015, 09:06 (Ref:3516699)   #42
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
It is getting close!
Old 18 Mar 2015, 09:44 (Ref:3516709)   #43
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
yes less than 90 days until we all head for event of the year
Old 18 Mar 2015, 17:38 (Ref:3516866)   #44
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
79 to departure day for me......
Old 18 Mar 2015, 18:12 (Ref:3516873)   #45
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice to be among people with a bit of knowledge about the sport :P.
Old 18 Mar 2015, 18:14 (Ref:3516875)   #46
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
There will be several hundred thousand of them there in June
Old 18 Mar 2015, 19:11 (Ref:3516893)   #47
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
Hi Scott

I can squeeze one more American in.
Will you give him my Email or is he on 10/10th?

I sold one spot NelisB and his gang so we will be an American, English,
Dutch and Danish mix.
The camp is now sold out and there is only 11 weeks until we meet.
(time to start packing)

Looking forward to seeing you all.
Thanks for the quick reply. My friend got a spot in Basejour, so no need to hold a spot.

And my flight to Paris leaves in 78 days, 3 hours, 43 minutes and 12 seconds.

Not that I am counting or anything...
Old 18 Mar 2015, 20:52 (Ref:3516920)   #48
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
that is unless you are flying Nissan airways in which case there might be a delay
Old 18 May 2015, 15:55 (Ref:3539006)   #49
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Is the camp full now Kenn?
Old 18 May 2015, 16:35 (Ref:3539017)   #50
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Is the camp full now Kenn?
Are you coming back to camping Ayse?