Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 May 2015, 17:14 (Ref:3539034)   #51
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Cant see that happening!

Do you have plot numbers yet - we are row 62 place 1 - 20 and row 63, place 6 - 15 but I cant find a map that shows where these might be?
Old 18 May 2015, 17:34 (Ref:3539042)   #52
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Are you coming back to camping Ayse?
No chance. I was just looking to see if this thread still needed to be stickied as nothing had been posted since mid-March......
Old 18 May 2015, 18:24 (Ref:3539054)   #53
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
The days of Ayse starts camping ended last century i think
Old 18 May 2015, 19:29 (Ref:3539080)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Almost.... Silverstone ELMS a few years back.....
Old 18 May 2015, 20:20 (Ref:3539099)   #55
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I can't wait to see everyone at the camp!
Old 18 May 2015, 21:26 (Ref:3539117)   #56
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Almost.... Silverstone ELMS a few years back.....
So you can camo, but only in cols wet britain rather than warm sunny France
Old 19 May 2015, 04:57 (Ref:3539196)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, I could back then but only for one night.....
Old 19 May 2015, 11:03 (Ref:3539266)   #58
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Hi Ayse.

Yes camp is booked full.
I think we are in fore a good one. 2 from US, one UK, 11 Danes and Bella + Nelis on the side is a good base for a nice week.

Kenn
Old 19 May 2015, 11:09 (Ref:3539268)   #59
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Cant see that happening!

Do you have plot numbers yet - we are row 62 place 1 - 20 and row 63, place 6 - 15 but I cant find a map that shows where these might be?
Is this Houx map still accurate?

Old 19 May 2015, 11:14 (Ref:3539270)   #60
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Going through facebook, the resolution of the map has been shrunk quite a fair bit! And the numbering of the plots have changed completely too. The map is therefore a bit useless.
Old 27 May 2015, 12:24 (Ref:3541715)   #61
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Do you guys know where you are yet? I think the map above is hopefully still correct in terms of the row/rangs at least. So a rough guide. They just seem to have changed the plots to 1-20ish for each row. Rather than giving each plot in the entire site an individual number.
Old 27 May 2015, 17:01 (Ref:3541807)   #62
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I believe the camp will be situated on Houx Annexe. The ticket I bought from kpkorsager is a ticket for Houx Annexe and I'm at AI 24 and if you look at this map: http://thumbsnap.com/f/Z0MfNypG It's at the the end of the campsite, pretty close to tertre rouge.
Old 27 May 2015, 18:31 (Ref:3541845)   #63
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
AI 24 seems to be on what last years was called HAclub.
If you go right just after the entrance gate of the circuit it brings you very quick to the inside of TR.

Last edited by whitemr2; 27 May 2015 at 18:37.
Old 28 May 2015, 02:01 (Ref:3541953)   #64
Porsche917K
Racer

United States
Napa, CA
Porsche917K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well dang. I just realized this existed! I am 100% going next year for my first time ever, and will absolutely speak to you about this camp if it's happening in 2016.

Have fun gents, I will be watching from California this year in the chatroom.
Old 28 May 2015, 07:14 (Ref:3541995)   #65
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche917K View Post
Well dang. I just realized this existed! I am 100% going next year for my first time ever, and will absolutely speak to you about this camp if it's happening in 2016.

Have fun gents, I will be watching from California this year in the chatroom.
Still two weeks to go, plenty of time to arrange flights etc for 2015, then 2016 will be your return trip
Old 29 May 2015, 03:06 (Ref:3542345)   #66
Porsche917K
Racer

United States
Napa, CA
Porsche917K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Still two weeks to go, plenty of time to arrange flights etc for 2015, then 2016 will be your return trip
Believe me I have thought about it, but it would so expensive at this point and my new job is not too keen on me being away that long this early. I will keep lurking this forum learning about the sport I love, and pop into the new camp thread for 2016 once my flight is booked!
Old 17 Jun 2015, 12:05 (Ref:3551514)   #67
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Hi

the 2016 race is over, and so is this years international camp.
I think it was a great year both on and off track.
Thanks to ATLFalconFan, tdm74, CTD and Giba for making the camp beeing a great place to stay. I hope to meet you alle again in 2016

Kenn
Old 18 Jun 2015, 16:43 (Ref:3551921)   #68
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
A huge thank you again to Kenn!!!

I can say without any reservation that the international camp is a great place to stay during Le Mans week! Kenn was nice enough to pick me up at the train station and drive me to the campsite. Immediately upon arrival I felt completely welcomed by the group, just as soon as we all met and got settled in we had a vibe of a family and a group of immediate friends.

Was glad to have met Johannes and will look forward to seeing him racing on the circuit in the future! I'll practice the whole strawberries Danish thing before the next time.

I'll likely be reserving a place for next year very soon. Hopefully the Mrs. will be with me as well.

Thanks again Kenn. You were a great host!
Old 18 Jun 2015, 19:39 (Ref:3551967)   #69
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As always, a big thank you to you too Kenn.
See you next year!

To everybody else lurking, you are all welcome in the Camp, either as resident or as a visitor

Scott, it is Rød Grød med Fløde!
Old 18 Jun 2015, 20:19 (Ref:3551985)   #70
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Massive thanks to Kenn for organizing the camp and for everyone who was part of it for creating a friendly atmosphere.

It was my first time at Le Mans so wasn't 100% sure what to expect, but it exceeded all my expectations. For anyone going for the first time I would recommend it due to the knowledge of the people in the camp which I found invaluable.

But the best complement I can give is that I'm planning on being part of the camp next year and can't wait for it!
Old 20 Jun 2015, 16:55 (Ref:3552479)   #71
tdm74
Rookie

United States
wherever I lay my phone is my home
tdm74 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Finally got back to the states last night after spending the week working in Germany.

I want to echo what everyone has said before me, it was a great time and Kenn was very helpful with all questions that I had during the weekend. It was very nice meeting so many great people at the track as well. For a first timer I'm not sure there is a better way to go than with Kenn in the international camp.

I will make to sure to book again with him no questions asked. Thanks again!!