Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 5 Sep 2019, 09:55 (Ref:3925958)   #76
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Apparently, as of race week this year, everything has changed. I haven't fully digested how this revised format works (it's a little ambiguous in parts), but it is customisable with add-ons to suit an individual's needs. The base price is the aforementioned 60 euros.

Have a look here.
For 60 I will probably be a member again, even if it is nearly impossible to get the tickets you want from the ACO. Nowadays you have to fall back on ticket sites to get the tickets you want and you have to pay more fir them then directly through the ACO.
Old 18 Sep 2019, 07:15 (Ref:3928629)   #77
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Just had an email from the ACO, the ticket web site for 2020 opens in 30 days,.
Old 18 Sep 2019, 13:59 (Ref:3928692)   #78
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just noticed that I did not raise my hand in here yet.
So, I will be there in 2020 .
Old 19 Sep 2019, 21:05 (Ref:3928968)   #79
Aysedasi
Shy and Retiring.....
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Just had an email from the ACO, the ticket web site for 2020 opens in 30 days,.
So is that members' ticketing? I had the email too but it doesn't make it clear......

49/268
Old Yesterday, 13:21 (Ref:3929087)   #80
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
As i far as i am aware that is the members date, unless non members are getting the same email
Old Yesterday, 13:21 (Ref:3929088)   #81
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I haven't received any e mail from the ACO.
Old Yesterday, 15:34 (Ref:3929106)   #82
Aysedasi
Shy and Retiring.....
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
As i far as i am aware that is the members date, unless non members are getting the same email

I think it must be - it's almost exactly the same date as last year.

Peter -
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.JPG  

49/268
Old Yesterday, 15:49 (Ref:3929107)   #83
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks Ayse.

I've just paid for my trip, camping at the Porsche Curves, which includes general admission. Must say though that I'd like to get into the chicane grandstand at some point in the race. So will get on line as soon as I can.
Old Yesterday, 20:30 (Ref:3929144)   #84
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well will see you there in June Peter. unfortumately had to cancel plans for spa classic next week but will be at spa for the wec in may
Old Yesterday, 20:36 (Ref:3929147)   #85
Anyopenroad
Racer

European Union
London
Anyopenroad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAnyopenroad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Must say though that I'd like to get into the chicane grandstand at some point in the race. So will get on line as soon as I can.
Which chicane?

If you mean Ford chicane and thus T23 then I recommend not bothering - it's not a great view, it's very cramped and you can get an excellent close-up of the cars up by the fence.

If you mean Dunlop chicane and thus T5 then absolutely go for it - it's a terrific view all the way down to the start-finish straight and up through the esses and under the bridge. Try to get a seat as far back as possible and on the side nearer the start-finish (though tbh the grandstands are only full for a few hours around the start and finish, at other times you can move freely around).