Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 24 Sep 2019, 19:50 (Ref:3929945)   #201
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
That clip of how good TT riders are is filled with Monster cans. Which is amusing.
Yes.

And Haas was asked about the tweet and basically is saying... We don't know what they are talking about. Then again, if they were for sale and wanted to keep it quiet, they would say that. Who knows what is going on.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...akeover-claims

Richard
Old 24 Sep 2019, 23:23 (Ref:3929979)   #202
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Yes.

And Haas was asked about the tweet and basically is saying... We don't know what they are talking about. Then again, if they were for sale and wanted to keep it quiet, they would say that. Who knows what is going on.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...akeover-claims

Richard
Mr Steiner was asked... did anyone ask Mr Haas?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 25 Sep 2019, 07:54 (Ref:3930028)   #203
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Rich Energy need to put that spade away
Old 26 Sep 2019, 03:02 (Ref:3930165)   #204
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Too professional to stick.
It didn’t stick long did it?!
Old 2 Oct 2019, 09:36 (Ref:3931428)   #205
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Apparently Rich Energy have "reached a settlement with Red Bull" about a legal dispute:

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...51518952046597

Which dispute was that? (there have been so many)
Old 2 Oct 2019, 12:03 (Ref:3931452)   #206
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Apparently Rich Energy have "reached a settlement with Red Bull" about a legal dispute:

It's also just a weird tweet/PR communication (but that is not out of the ordinary for Rich Energy). While I expect the details are confidential, I expect it wasn't in the favor of Rich Energy. So why even bring it up? Lastly... interesting choice of images to show. They show both the Haas and Toro Rosso cars in the same shot. One is a team they are no longer associated with and the other is sponsored by a direct competitor. It seems that the Rich Energy twitter account is just as likely to show you an image of Red Bull as it is their own brand.

Richard
Old 2 Oct 2019, 17:46 (Ref:3931527)   #207
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The tweet looks like a case of "get your retaliation in first."

You're right about the odd picture.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 3 Oct 2019, 10:46 (Ref:3931660)   #208
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post

https://www.essentiallysports.com/mo...ile-a-lawsuit/
Old 30 Oct 2019, 15:07 (Ref:3937656)   #209
Richard C
Veteran

Ran across this earlier today. It's the first bit of the article regarding a bit of "truth stretching" by Rich Energy.

https://www.planetf1.com/features/pi...of-the-people/

Richard
Old 30 Oct 2019, 15:28 (Ref:3937662)   #210
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
haha...love the internets!
Old 13 Feb 2020, 15:28 (Ref:3957454)   #211
Richard C
Veteran

Quick blast from the recent past!

I have a Google Alert setup for "Rich Energy". And I have noticed that pretty much the only time the name is mentioned online is in relation to Haas F1. And it is always along of lines of something like "Haas F1 (who had a disastrous partnership with Rich Energy)...". I suspect it is going to take at least a year before any article about Haas doesn't mention Rich Energy.

Also, a quick peek at the Rich Energy website shows they still have Haas cars and drivers plastered all over it. They HAVE stopped showing the old horn logo however.

Richard
Old 14 Feb 2020, 22:24 (Ref:3957652)   #212
OVERSTEER
Veteran

England
Sheffield, England
OVERSTEER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They're back!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mot...p/4685675/amp/
Old 14 Feb 2020, 23:52 (Ref:3957658)   #213
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Yeah, let’s see if they get better publicity in the IOM TT
Old 15 Feb 2020, 05:56 (Ref:3957682)   #214
Richard C
Veteran

Team name is a good match.

OMG it's Rich Energy!!

Richard
Old 16 Feb 2020, 00:14 (Ref:3957764)   #215
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...629694983?s=19
Old 16 Feb 2020, 14:37 (Ref:3957820)   #216
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm legitimately happy that they're back. They provided endless entertainment.
Old 7 Mar 2020, 20:45 (Ref:3962196)   #217
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...964473857?s=19
Old 7 Mar 2020, 21:08 (Ref:3962198)   #218
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post

Not very flattering.
Old 8 Mar 2020, 00:37 (Ref:3962230)   #219
Richard C
Veteran

The gift that keeps on giving!

(For those who dont care to dig through the responses to that tweet, he is not doing a deal with Renault, but rather posted an old video of him in an old car that you buy rides in.)

Richard
Old 11 Mar 2020, 16:53 (Ref:3963096)   #220
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
This is gold too:

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...32223635337217

The gist of it seems to be Magnussen is a good driver and would do well in a better car. So praise for Magnussen and a big kick in the nuts for Haas and Grosjean
Old 28 Mar 2020, 22:18 (Ref:3967445)   #221
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Still giving- https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...764604929?s=19
Old 28 Mar 2020, 22:23 (Ref:3967447)   #222
S griffin
Veteran

Bit Rich considering they’ve gone to and sponsored IOM TT team, an event which is definitely not going ahead
Old 28 Mar 2020, 22:44 (Ref:3967448)   #223
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Bit Rich
Old 29 Mar 2020, 00:54 (Ref:3967455)   #224
Richard C
Veteran

I imagine them eventually running out of money, but the tweets will not stop. William Story will be in a basement somewhere (his beard having grown even longer and full of candy wrappers, cookie crumbs and stained yellow by Cheetos dust) as he pokes at various top brands trying to achieve a level of relevancy he never had and never will have.

One good thing for the Pandemic is that it will not impact Rich Energy. If you already have zero sales it's nowhere but up (or sideways)
Richard
Old 29 Mar 2020, 02:59 (Ref:3967464)   #225
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Bit Rich considering they’ve gone to and sponsored IOM TT team, an event which is definitely not going ahead
The sponsorship is based on finishing order so essentially free??