Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 29 May 2003, 12:12 (Ref:613445)   #1
Sim_Da_BTCC_Man
Veteran

Sim_Da_BTCC_Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cookies! Somethings Up!

Hi All,

I logged 10 mins ago and according to my cookies, I have read everything. I logged off at 11 last night and according to my PC nothing new has been posted since (I know for a fact it has). I can't see that someone else has been using my account from this PC because we all have seperate user accounts.

Any ideas why this has happened?

Cheers
Si
Old 29 May 2003, 20:44 (Ref:614075)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
What browser/OS are you using?
Old 29 May 2003, 20:46 (Ref:614076)   #3
Sim_Da_BTCC_Man
Veteran

Windows 98,
Internet Explorer 5.50
Old 29 May 2003, 20:53 (Ref:614082)   #4
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
i've had this on another forum using vbulletin from time to time
Old 29 May 2003, 20:55 (Ref:614085)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
hmmm... okay that's thrown my theory out the window then! Sometimes the same happens with me IE6/Win2k. Closing MSIE, deleting ALL cookies containing ten-tenths.com and then rebooting the machine usually does it for me.
Old 29 May 2003, 21:19 (Ref:614107)   #6
Sim_Da_BTCC_Man
Veteran

hmmm...don't know to be honest. Happy to say I have no idea on this one. i haven't deleted any cookies or anything so I have no idea why it would do it. Oh well. If it happens again i'll let you know.

Cheers
Old 30 May 2003, 19:38 (Ref:615152)   #7
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Is it a case of the site not updating itself from when you last logged in? That's happened to me a couple of times recently - it may be from connecting to the site before you fully connect to the web, thus your computer looks in your cookies before the web. So, if the first site you look at is this one, that's my attempt at an explanation!