Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 21 Oct 2011, 18:20 (Ref:2974842)   #26
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
'Where can we watch this event?'
Quote:
This year, the Zhuhaï 6 Hours will benefit from increased television coverage in relation to 2010, proof of the growing interest in motor sport in China. Three channels will show the event: Guangdong Sport Channel, a powerful regional network covering the provinces of Guangdong and Chongqing (135 million inhabitants), will provide over 6 hours’ coverage on 13th November including five dedicated to the race. The major national TV channel, CCTV 5, will also cover the event in its programmes with information flashes and short programmes starting on 12th November. Finally, the national satellite network, Guangxi Satellite Channel will broadcast an 80-minute summary the day after the race. ESPN Star, a Pan-Asian broadcaster, will beam 3 hours live into South-Eastern Asian homes!

Obviously, Eurosport, the ILMC’s partner will finish the season with a flourish.

The final 1h 30m of the race will be shown live on Sunday 13th November from 08h30 to 10h00 (French time) in Europe (including France). Eurosport Asia-Pacific, another Pan-Asian network, will show the whole race live plus several summaries in the days that follow. Other agreements with several international broadcasters are in the process of being finalized.

Internet will also provide coverage. The ILMC official site will continue its Web TV broadcasts and lemans.org will enable fans to follow the Zhuhaï 6 Hours in live streaming, in other words, the whole of the race live!
Old 21 Oct 2011, 20:11 (Ref:2974896)   #27
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The words 'flourish' and covering the final 90mins of a 6 hour race don't really go hand in hand but oh well. Internet + I assume RLM comm's is fine by me.
Old 22 Oct 2011, 11:25 (Ref:2975113)   #28
DeathOrGlory
Racer

DeathOrGlory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Glad to see Tokai University is still pushing with its LMP programme.
Old 24 Oct 2011, 16:20 (Ref:2976102)   #29
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Olivier Beretta in the Larbre Corvette for the race according to John Dagys. Hopefully a precursor to more of the same next season.
Old 25 Oct 2011, 06:52 (Ref:2976387)   #30
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Olivier Beretta in the Larbre Corvette for the race according to John Dagys. Hopefully a precursor to more of the same next season.
Great to hear. Hopefully Larbre's hope of running an all pro Vette in GT-E come to fruition.
Old 2 Nov 2011, 15:54 (Ref:2980697)   #31
DeathOrGlory
Racer

DeathOrGlory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ESPN Star Sports, providing coverage? What a load of BS!
Old 3 Nov 2011, 18:38 (Ref:2981192)   #32
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Any word from Level 5 yet , Their PR supposedly said they would be there , but so far no sight of'em ?
Old 4 Nov 2011, 01:02 (Ref:2981309)   #33
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
Where can we watch this event?
here for awhile...

La course en direct

Les Six Heures de Zhuhai seront retransmises sur la Web TV de Peugeot Chine et de Peugeot Sport (en français, en anglais et en chinois.

La prise d'antenne aura lieu Ã* 10h30 en Chine (www.peugeot.com.cn)-3h30 en France- le dimanche 13 novembre sur www.peugeot-sport.com ).

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ance-8667.html

and I bet audi microsites too...
Old 4 Nov 2011, 02:03 (Ref:2981315)   #34
19dodge
Veteran

19dodge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Any word from Level 5 yet , Their PR supposedly said they would be there , but so far no sight of'em ?
They're not going to China.
Old 4 Nov 2011, 03:21 (Ref:2981326)   #35
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19dodge View Post
They're not going to China.
Interesting. I wonder why. Do they think it costs too much money to go to China? Perhaps Tucker was denied a visa? If the latter is true, I wonder if it would jeopardize Level 5's future WEC involvement.
Old 4 Nov 2011, 18:19 (Ref:2981563)   #36
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Pug are talking 2 new chassis plus the Hybrid to Zuhai !!!
Old 4 Nov 2011, 18:20 (Ref:2981564)   #37
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGD View Post
Interesting. I wonder why. Do they think it costs too much money to go to China? Perhaps Tucker was denied a visa? If the latter is true, I wonder if it would jeopardize Level 5's future WEC involvement.
Why would they deny him a visa ?
Old 4 Nov 2011, 18:32 (Ref:2981569)   #38
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Why would they deny him a visa ?
It is my understanding that it is not unheard of for those with criminal histories to be denied visas into some countries. Of course, for a country like China, they could deny a visa for any reason. I guess that is true of any country, but yeah. I'm not even sure if Tucker is welcomed into the state of Colorado (legally at least) so China might be a question mark.

Maybe someone knows more about these laws.
Old 4 Nov 2011, 19:36 (Ref:2981601)   #39
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I gotta see that! The hybrid that is.
Old 4 Nov 2011, 20:21 (Ref:2981620)   #40
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
As a stationary show car?
Old 4 Nov 2011, 20:45 (Ref:2981637)   #41
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
It is my understanding that it is not unheard of for those with criminal histories to be denied visas into some countries. Of course, for a country like China, they could deny a visa for any reason. I guess that is true of any country, but yeah. I'm not even sure if Tucker is welcomed into the state of Colorado (legally at least) so China might be a question mark.

Maybe someone knows more about these laws.
I know here that if you are guilty in anything from drug possession/robbery/fraud and upwards you are put on a *Black List* and never allowed to leave the Island except for major medical reasons. Not sure if China has a similar law except for those entering the country and not leaving.
Old 4 Nov 2011, 21:10 (Ref:2981648)   #42
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
As a stationary show car?
No, they will move it around....at least from the track to the national Peugeot headquarters!
Old 4 Nov 2011, 22:38 (Ref:2981681)   #43
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdriv87 View Post
..................and I bet audi microsites too...
Looks good ............"Audi fans around the world will be able to watch the ILMC finale live on the internet on Audi.tv. The broadcast from Zhuhai will start at 11 a.m. local time (4 a.m. CET) on November 13 and can be accessed at http://microsites.audi.com/lemans/."

http://www.4-traders.com/AUDI-AG-436...hina-13875364/
Old 4 Nov 2011, 22:57 (Ref:2981687)   #44
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Man that's going to be an early morning. I think I must have watched it on tape delay last year I'd completely forgotten it was so early.
Old 5 Nov 2011, 01:04 (Ref:2981729)   #45
AGD
Veteran

Quote:
Man that's going to be an early morning. I think I must have watched it on tape delay last year I'd completely forgotten it was so early.
Speaking of which, are the new ILMC streams archived for later viewing like the ALMS web streams? I know streams can be found in dark spots unofficially, but I'm talking about official archives. It would be nice to have them because not all of us can devote 6+ hours straight at whatever odd time.
Old 5 Nov 2011, 04:02 (Ref:2981756)   #46
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Welcome to our world.
11.00pm LM24 starts, early morning starts, 2,3 and 4.00am, for ALMS. With only a couple of hours difference in timezones, between Zhuhai and East Coast Aust, it's nice to be able to watch a race in the daylight here for a change.
Old 5 Nov 2011, 06:04 (Ref:2981765)   #47
Carsandmotorracing
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
Carsandmotorracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche91722 View Post
Welcome to our world.
11.00pm LM24 starts, early morning starts, 2,3 and 4.00am, for ALMS. With only a couple of hours difference in timezones, between Zhuhai and East Coast Aust, it's nice to be able to watch a race in the daylight here for a change.
Same doen here man
Old 5 Nov 2011, 10:21 (Ref:2981818)   #48
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Speaking of which, are the new ILMC streams archived for later viewing like the ALMS web streams? I know streams can be found in dark spots unofficially, but I'm talking about official archives. It would be nice to have them because not all of us can devote 6+ hours straight at whatever odd time.
Exactly what I was thinking. Don't want to miss it so might need to set the alarm! Will be shattered after spectating at the WRC the day before.
Old 5 Nov 2011, 11:06 (Ref:2981835)   #49
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Looks like Peugeot have roped in a Chinese Olympic diver for their press conference. I wonder how many questions Montagny is being asked?

http://yfrog.com/odcftxj
Old 5 Nov 2011, 23:20 (Ref:2982097)   #50
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Jesus, PR starts over a week ahead of what's a normal season race?