Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:13 (Ref:3926594)   #76
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Here we go...
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:16 (Ref:3926596)   #77
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Roll of the dice for Verstappen there, be interesting to see if he makes it to the very end on the one set of tyres.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:17 (Ref:3926597)   #78
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That was a clean start but it looked like Verstappen got into trouble at the back of the field.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:20 (Ref:3926599)   #79
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Ironic applause for the TV director, cutting to replays and then ending the interesting one early. Plus ce change.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:21 (Ref:3926600)   #80
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bottas, Vettel and Max made an absolute arse of the start.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:24 (Ref:3926601)   #81
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Stroll: Vettel came back on like an idiot!
Gasly: Stroll came back on like an idiot!

I was almost having kittens there, that was way way way too close.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:25 (Ref:3926602)   #82
hoffman66
Racer

hoffman66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Story of modern F1, Vettel spins, what's the first thing the tv director does, goes to a crowd shot.

This modern era of directors is really rather awful, they literally have no idea what they are doing, such a shame, and probably a cause of people starting to turn off at times. It certainly makes me do so at times.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:25 (Ref:3926603)   #83
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettel and Stroll just had a competition on who the biggest moron is.

Vettel takes it on a tie breaker. Good job.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:25 (Ref:3926604)   #84
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettel spins and damages his front wing. He nearly hit Stroll going back onto the track.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:29 (Ref:3926605)   #85
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He did hit Stroll.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:30 (Ref:3926606)   #86
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see both drivers get given a time, drive through or a stop/go penalty.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:31 (Ref:3926607)   #87
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Heh, as I hit post they give him a 10s stop/go. Good.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:34 (Ref:3926608)   #88
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Stop Go isn't harsh enough given the potential of that incident. And I'd give Stroll an identical penalty.

Ferrari Plan B. Usually a Ferrari plan B is make a mess of a strategy and give the race away.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:35 (Ref:3926609)   #89
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Stroll got a drive thru.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:36 (Ref:3926610)   #90
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Some terrible driving here. Grossman, Vettel, Stroll
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:36 (Ref:3926611)   #91
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
No contact between Stroll & Gasly though, so the lesser penalty applies.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:36 (Ref:3926612)   #92
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Grosjean
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:37 (Ref:3926613)   #93
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
"I have this problem again where I lost power"

That's just the Honda power output, Max.

Ticket closed. Working as intended.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:39 (Ref:3926614)   #94
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
"I have this problem again where I lost power"

That's just the Honda power output, Max.

Ticket closed. Working as intended.

And amidst all the shenanigans, Albon gets a 5s penalty for passing while off the track. No idea why he didn't just give it back.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:40 (Ref:3926615)   #95
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
No contact between Stroll & Gasly though, so the lesser penalty applies.
I feel like the crime was the same, and the only difference was Gasly managed to avoid it. I'd have given them identical penalties.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:44 (Ref:3926616)   #96
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Regardless of the size, glad both received penalties. Particularly Vettel. Odds on Vettel retiring from F1 at the end of the season? Mistake after mistake and now being surpassed by Leclerc?

Albon should have given the position back. I think he was having some red mist moments after going off earlier.

Richard
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:46 (Ref:3926617)   #97
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ham and Lec going at it. Good stuff. Think Ham was a bit optimistic there.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:46 (Ref:3926618)   #98
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Awesome stuff but will Leclerc get a penalty?
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:47 (Ref:3926619)   #99
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ooh, yellow card for Lec
Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:50 (Ref:3926620)   #100
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
F1 is an absolute ****ing JOKE after that black and white flag. That deserves a warning but Vettel re-entering the track ACROSS another driver doesn't deserve exclusion? That's just a joke, turned it off since obviously Hamilton should be allowed to win according to the stewards this week.