Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 21 Apr 2000, 13:15 (Ref:14326)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
erm, what happened to KC ?! We were supposed to be meeting up at the British GP, and at Donington on Monday, but he seemed to depart for these shores without anything firm being arranged. Does anyone know his plans, or if we can contact him in the UK somehow ?
Old 22 Apr 2000, 20:30 (Ref:14327)   #2
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry about thtat Craig. I have been unable to readily go online at will. The party I am with have tickets for general admin to the outside of the circuit. We have not decided where we will be but do plan on arriving early as possible. If we don't hook up well try again at Donington on the morrow. See you there.
Old 22 Apr 2000, 21:06 (Ref:14328)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Kevin,
Drop me a line with the email address you're on, and i'll give you my mobile number. We're planning a small meetup tommorrow after (or maybe during, if it's too boring!) the historic race.

Alternatively, if we ever make it out of the mud, we'll be at Old Redgate Lodge (the small pub in the corner of the paddock at Donington) on Monday. We usually congregate at the picnic tables outside, but if we're not there, stick your head round the door and have a look - we might be drying out