Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 5 Jun 2000, 14:40 (Ref:14754)   #1
Danielsun
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
Danielsun should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In the immortal words of our favourite animated characters from Colorado - "KICK ASS!!!"

I finally get to see a BTCC race meeting! What I wanna know is, who's gonna go with me?

PS. Craig, Invader sez you are going to pick me up and take me there - I'll call ya later.
Old 5 Jun 2000, 14:52 (Ref:14755)   #2
RickP:Clio51
Veteran

England
Zurich
RickP:Clio51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRickP:Clio51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

If you are coming along, remember to come see the Clio team + make sure you stick around to watch the demolition derby thinly disguised as Clio racing at the end of the day!
Good to see the guys who came to Oulton, apologies for the lack of race report, I know I promised, but I was Pants and filled the wheels with mud after going off at Cascades on the opening lap! So I don't want to talk about it!
Look out for Chequered Flag (on Ch4 one night this week), it could well feature our Knockhill race where yours truly has the onboard camera, gets punted off on the opening lap, hits lots of other cars heading through the field before collecting an interview with the Clerk of the Course...
See you all on Sunday
RickP
Old 5 Jun 2000, 17:35 (Ref:14758)   #3
RIKB
Veteran

RIKB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yup the lovely Moderator will be moving it
Old 5 Jun 2000, 18:19 (Ref:14759)   #4
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
watcha Rick - see you at Silverstone (you can't hide from us you know!) We are bringing a young chap who is eager to take bits of cars home so if you happen to have a piece of Clio lying about (at home cos you are going round unscathed this time) he will be very gratefull. Say hi to Paul
From the team.
Old 5 Jun 2000, 18:30 (Ref:14760)   #5
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Rick, good luck at Silverstone
As for me, don't know yet if I can make it to Silverstone, think that's just going to be a decision made on the day. Hope I can get there though.
Old 6 Jun 2000, 00:25 (Ref:15738)   #6
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!

Good luck at Silverstone from me too - Esp. during qualifying - to Rick and Paul..

Me, Maisie, and I suspect possibly a few others will be bugging you at some point on the Sunday, so look out

Can't wait to see the knockhill footage
Old 6 Jun 2000, 08:52 (Ref:15800)   #7
Maisie
Veteran

Maisie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Err ... what Chris said
Old 6 Jun 2000, 12:17 (Ref:15810)   #8
Andy H
Racer

Andy H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here's something to laugh at/boo for the weekend, apparently Menu's wife is in the guest car for the Fiesta race.
Old 6 Jun 2000, 12:40 (Ref:15812)   #9
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Hoho. She might as well paint a target on her tailgate and write "shunt me, I'm Menu's wife" under it

It could be worse though. She could be racing a Peugeot in the National Saloons and have Toby Masini right behind her.. That guy must really hate Pee-u-geots Seems to be his mission in life is to waste as many as he can on the race track.
Old 6 Jun 2000, 17:17 (Ref:15852)   #10
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its so unfair
Why do exams have to be right in the middle of the racing season. I'm not off this weekend cos I have to revise for my A level Chemistry.

I will be at the Croft race though, afterall it is the home track up here in the Breakaway Republic of Yorkshire
Old 6 Jun 2000, 17:51 (Ref:15869)   #11
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You mad, mad person, who in their right mind would want to go to a race in Yorkshire We certainly won't be at Croft, it's Goodwood that weekend
Old 9 Jun 2000, 19:39 (Ref:16483)   #12
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yes Im going Im just going to take my books and revise between races
Old 10 Jun 2000, 19:43 (Ref:16620)   #13
Maisie
Veteran

Maisie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Okay, now we've established who's coming, when and where are we all meeting up?
Old 10 Jun 2000, 20:40 (Ref:16624)   #14
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Erm... pass!

I'm picking Dano up from Bayswater at 8am and then making my way up via Invader's and Lorna's... We'll give you a bell when we get there. I think we have to meet Woody when we get there as Dave mentioned getting some tickets from her. (some of us won a few pairs from a comp on Autosport ) I do know that Carrie isn't going though.

See you there!