Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 21 May 2020, 17:46 (Ref:3977570)   #1
MDCutting
Rookie

England
Somewhere in the UK
MDCutting should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Another new member!

Hello, and thanks for having me here.

A little bit about me and why I decided to join:

I'm Martin Cutting, and back in 1994 I started working in the motorsport industry at TOM'S GB, continuing through the change to RTN until its closure in 2008. During that period I worked on several interesting proj including F3 and LMP cars, some road car stuff as well.

More recently I've been working on electric mobility.

I stumbled across a thread about the TOM'S F3 cars here quite recently, and I'd love to reacquaint myself with some of the machines from my past! Last year I was delighted to see the Bentley Speed 8 at Silverstone.

Anyway enough rambling from me! Hope to get into some interesting discussion soon!

Last edited by MDCutting; 21 May 2020 at 17:47. Reason: RTN incorrectly shown as RUN!
Old 21 May 2020, 18:35 (Ref:3977587)   #2
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Welcome to the forum Martin, hope you enjoy it
Old 21 May 2020, 20:15 (Ref:3977608)   #3
Aysedasi
Staying at Home
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome Martin, I'm fairly sure I've heard your name before.....

Now 153 and still counting (hopefully.....)
Old 22 May 2020, 01:38 (Ref:3977633)   #4
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to 10-10ths
Old 22 May 2020, 01:55 (Ref:3977634)   #5
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Always great to have such knowledgeable and experienced members, welcome!
Old 22 May 2020, 16:06 (Ref:3977727)   #6
MDCutting
Rookie

England
Somewhere in the UK
MDCutting should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Aysedasi, I'm not especially famous but I do occasionally post stuff in groups on a well known social network, and I have recently had a letter published in Motor Sport magazine and an article in a U.S.magazine called Quattro regarding something I worked on briefly in the late 90's.

Cheers all!