Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 6 Dec 2013, 19:08 (Ref:3340927)   #376
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
According to Autosport the BARC might yet be involved with Mallory as the new lease holders are talking to them.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Raine View Post
I think what they are saying is that they will run BARC meetings. BARC won't be involved in the running of the circuit.
As Alan writes, that is how I interpret the article. In other words, it would be no different to how, lets say, the 750 MC or the BRSCC operate their meetings at, for example, Brands Hatch.
Old 6 Dec 2013, 20:19 (Ref:3340949)   #377
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
As Alan writes, that is how I interpret the article. In other words, it would be no different to how, lets say, the 750 MC or the BRSCC operate their meetings at, for example, Brands Hatch.
That's how I read it too.
Old 6 Dec 2013, 20:34 (Ref:3340962)   #378
EastonNeston
Veteran

EastonNeston should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The important thing is that NONE of the old circuit management are employed by the new lease holders.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 17:54 (Ref:3341645)   #379
deley
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bramley, Guildford
deley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddeley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastonNeston View Post
The important thing is that NONE of the old circuit management are employed by the new lease holders.
Actually the important thing is that the new operators reach an agreement with the council and local residents regarding how the circuit may run (days/noise etc) ..... and then work within it.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 17:57 (Ref:3341646)   #380
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Caught a snippet of one of these "Find a new house in the country" programmes that my wife was watching this afternoon. The major selling point was the garden backed on to Mallory Park Circuit!!

Keep the faith
Old 14 Dec 2013, 21:19 (Ref:3344109)   #381
Pescara Productions
Rookie

United Kingdom
The worst road in Leicestershire
Pescara Productions should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial.../#.UqzEG_RdU-I

BSB and heavy investments into the paddock area sounds interesting, perhaps it will bring back the clubs who found the paddock access a problem. The paddock alterations may also explain why the lake at Gerards looks empty.
Old 15 Dec 2013, 11:02 (Ref:3344251)   #382
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
hope they reinstate Wednesday testing too...
Old 17 Dec 2013, 15:12 (Ref:3345049)   #383
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Really could do with a thread title change now.
Old 17 Dec 2013, 15:20 (Ref:3345051)   #384
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Done.
Old 18 Dec 2013, 15:16 (Ref:3345491)   #385
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks Peter. It'll be really strange not preparing to head to Leicestershire on Thursday for the Plum Pudding meeting, but here's to a brighter future for the circuit, the village and those involved.
Old 24 Dec 2013, 17:01 (Ref:3347620)   #386
Pescara Productions
Rookie

United Kingdom
The worst road in Leicestershire
Pescara Productions should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New Mallory Facebook page is up: https://www.facebook.com/malloryparkcircuit

And speaking of the Plum Pudding meeting, BARC have put up a Plum Pudding 2013 regs file for download. I presume this is some sort of mistake?