Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 5 Aug 2010, 17:08 (Ref:2739933)   #1
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Grand Prix Historique de Provence 30 & 31 of october 2010

Hi,

as you've probably noticed, Patrick peter will run an event at the end of this year (8, 9 & 10 of october) at the Paul Ricard called the "Dix Mille Tours"...

We have organised a meeting there for the past few years called the Grand Prix Historique de Provence and it's happening this year again !

Peter got a date unfortunatelly 3 weeks before us...

I will just say that our meeting is a nice one, properly done for the racers first and laid back in a certain way.

We will have some grids running there alongside our own ones.

Our prices are realistic as we know it's a long way to go there.

Our website is http://www.gpao.fr/en/ (english !!!)

Contact is me ! contact-gpao@orange.fr

The program is :

Supersports Cup - http://www.super-sports-cup.com/
Series for 2 litres Sport Prototypes and Can-Am cars.
Challenge Historique Endurance - Entry form avalaible on our website.
=> "Our Series" => "CHE"
Endurance Race for prototypes up to 71', GT and TC up to 76', GRP 1 & 3 up to 78'.
Appendix K of course.
NK HTGT - http://www.nkhtgt.nl/
Hollandese championship for up to 65' Appendix K GT & TC.
SC & GT-TC - Entry form avalaible on our website.
=> "Our Series" => "SC & GT-TC"
Monoposto - Entry form avalaible on our website.
=>"Our Series" => "Monoposto"
Caterham - http://www.caterham.fr/
French Caterham Championship
BioRacing Series - http://www.bioracingseries.fr/
French Prototype series running exclusively on biofuel.

Join us and support us please
Old 6 Aug 2010, 01:41 (Ref:2740150)   #2
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Louis runs one of the best events in Europe at Dijon and I hope this meeting is a success.
Seems, like the UK, the French organisers are having problems agreeing dates and some of the new events are tripping over the establised dates.A pity and everyone will lose.
Duplicating meetings and classes run at the meetings is crazy.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 10:44 (Ref:2740319)   #3
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
JT .Can you merge the two threads on this?

Its an interesting situation and all these meetings along with those in Algarve following a packed September makes no sense.

Must be lots of money and cars around.
Old 6 Aug 2010, 11:37 (Ref:2740333)   #4
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
John, I can only see one thread for this. 3 different events in October - two at Dijon (1 x PP & 1 x LQ) and one at Paul Ricard (LQ), or am I missing something?
Old 6 Aug 2010, 12:18 (Ref:2740348)   #5
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

October

Patrick Peters at Ricard and then you have the events organised by Louis.

Along with these you have Flav and Ness at Ledenon and the two meetings in Algarve and Southern Spain.

We are all lost.
Leave it to others to get a proper programme!
Old 6 Aug 2010, 15:53 (Ref:2740471)   #6
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I'm happy to have a thread for each separate event, as we do with UK events, LMC, Spa 6 hours etc, in order to discuss them individually. On the other hand. I agree that we don't want to see more than one thread for each event. I'll keep an eye on it.

When you say 'we are all lost', do you mean spoilt for choice, or that you can't be in two places at once, or both?
Old 6 Aug 2010, 15:57 (Ref:2740477)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fortunately I don't have any cars that fall into these categories so you lot can confuse yersleves.
Old 9 Aug 2010, 17:11 (Ref:2742041)   #8
Racesport
Rookie

Italy
Milano, Itlay
Racesport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm always racing GPAO at Dijon with my Wainer FJ and two years ago I went to Paul Ricard GPH de Provence and it was great!

On 8-9 of October I would like to race in Peter's event my F3 with F3 Classic, then I would like to come back again on 30-31 for the GPH de Provence .... It would be possible to race in the Monoposto with my Merlyn Mk20 FFord?

Thank you!

Carlo
Old 10 Aug 2010, 08:04 (Ref:2742322)   #9
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi Racesport,

of course you can race the merlyn in "Monoposto" all the informations are on our website :

http://www.gpao.fr (click the english flag top right )
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:31 (Ref:2742933)   #10
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Info

Hi,

we are about to lauch our Newsletter for the:

Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or,
Trophées Historiques de Bourgogne,
Grand Prix Historique de Provence,

if you are interested, please send us an email : contact-gpao@orange.fr

Louis.

Last edited by Duddha; 11 Aug 2010 at 08:38.