Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 12 May 2020, 17:26 (Ref:3975754)   #2501
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Alfa's

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alfa (1).JPG
Views:	4
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	60711Click image for larger version

Name:	Alfa (3).JPG
Views:	3
Size:	641.1 KB
ID:	60712Click image for larger version

Name:	Alfa (4).jpg
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	60713

Name:	Alfa (5).jpg
Size:	664.4 KB
ID:	60714Click image for larger version

Name:	Alfa (2).jpg
Views:	5
Size:	664.2 KB
ID:	60715Click image for larger version

Name:	Alfa (6).JPG
Views:	5
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	60716
Old 12 May 2020, 19:16 (Ref:3975774)   #2502
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCCheddaris View Post
All we need now is hesitation and deviation ! (For those who remember just a minute)
There's plenty of deviation on this forum

Of course we remember Just A Minute, still my favourite.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 12 May 2020, 21:06 (Ref:3975785)   #2503
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
There's plenty of deviation on this forum

Of course we remember Just A Minute, still my favourite.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Are suggesting we are deviants?
Old 12 May 2020, 22:01 (Ref:3975797)   #2504
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Astons, Alfas, why not some MGs;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0207.JPG   _MG_0238.JPG   _MG_0401.JPG  

IMG_5974.JPG   _MG_0577.JPG   _MG_0227.JPG  

Old 13 May 2020, 04:34 (Ref:3975841)   #2505
bauble
Veteran

England
Sticking to a theme, some Bentleys;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0256.jpg   _MG_0173.jpg   _MG_0260.jpg  

IMG_5795.jpg   IMG_5791.jpg   _MG_0261.jpg  

Old 13 May 2020, 05:18 (Ref:3975845)   #2506
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
#2504 pic 4, looks like the designer started his job and suddenly ran out of idea! Seems he never went back to work…
Old 13 May 2020, 07:00 (Ref:3975853)   #2507
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Astons, Alfas, why not some MGs;
Picture number 4 (car number 3) is an interesting vehicle. Clearly a special bodied MG but one I've never seen before. Could someone tell me more about it please?
Old 13 May 2020, 07:23 (Ref:3975855)   #2508
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Picture number 4 (car number 3) is an interesting vehicle. Clearly a special bodied MG but one I've never seen before. Could someone tell me more about it please?
All I know aboit it is that it is an MG A Monza Coupe.
Old 13 May 2020, 08:46 (Ref:3975864)   #2509
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
MG A Monza Coupe, sounds an interesting concept. How well did it do?
Old 13 May 2020, 09:54 (Ref:3975879)   #2510
GCCheddaris
Veteran

England
Weymouth
GCCheddaris should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It did so well they just made a prototype ! How can a car based on such a pretty car as an MGA look so ugly ? Just type in MGA Monza Coupe and various threads come up , Bonhams who sold it and Ultimatecarpage amongst others.
Old 13 May 2020, 10:01 (Ref:3975880)   #2511
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
MG A Monza Coupe, sounds an interesting concept. How well did it do?
A little googling will tell you the answers. (hint - Monza refers to the coachbuilder, not the circuit).
Old 14 May 2020, 09:00 (Ref:3976054)   #2512
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
Who is the odd one out?

Name:	odd one out (1).jpg
Views:	14
Size:	780.2 KB
ID:	60744Click image for larger version

Name:	odd one out (5).jpg
Views:	15
Size:	520.8 KB
ID:	60745Click image for larger version

Name:	odd one out (2).JPG
Views:	17
Size:	893.7 KB
ID:	60746

Name:	odd one out (4).jpg
Views:	16
Size:	772.5 KB
ID:	60747Click image for larger version

Name:	odd one out (6).jpg
Views:	19
Size:	620.6 KB
ID:	60748Click image for larger version

Name:	odd one out (3).JPG
Views:	19
Size:	1,018.1 KB
ID:	60749
Old 14 May 2020, 09:05 (Ref:3976056)   #2513
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Picture number 6. The LeMans car.
Old 14 May 2020, 10:35 (Ref:3976086)   #2514
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Picture number 6. The LeMans car.
Sorry, wrong.
Old 14 May 2020, 10:54 (Ref:3976098)   #2515
bauble
Veteran

England
I would say the Mini because it is pink, but I know RB to well. To be quite honest I have not a clue, the cars are far to modern for, I could not name any of the others, although I suppose one could be Sauber. (are they all Saubers?)

Come on you youngsters.
Old 14 May 2020, 11:24 (Ref:3976115)   #2516
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is the answer gender related?
Old 14 May 2020, 11:37 (Ref:3976117)   #2517
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Yes.
Old 14 May 2020, 11:49 (Ref:3976119)   #2518
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Just realised I think that is wrong too.
Ill go with #5

Last edited by E.B; 14 May 2020 at 12:02.
Old 14 May 2020, 11:53 (Ref:3976120)   #2519
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
No. Another 4 goes and you will be sure to get it!!!!
Old 14 May 2020, 12:48 (Ref:3976127)   #2520
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Told you it was the pink one
Old 14 May 2020, 13:15 (Ref:3976134)   #2521
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Williams?
The rest are females racing, the Williams is only testing?
Old 14 May 2020, 13:21 (Ref:3976135)   #2522
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
Quote:
The Williams?
The rest are females racing, the Williams is only testing?
The Williams is being driven by Susie Wolff.
Old 14 May 2020, 14:02 (Ref:3976151)   #2523
bauble
Veteran

England
Make mine a Morgan;
By the way I notice, after loading the pictures that there is an odd one out. RB?
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0053.jpg   _MG_0111 (2).JPG   IMG_5410.jpg  

IMG_5763.jpg   IMG_5511.jpg   IMG_0086.JPG  

Old 14 May 2020, 14:23 (Ref:3976161)   #2524
relativtortoise
Racer

relativtortoise should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Make mine a Morgan;
By the way I notice, after loading the pictures that there is an odd one out. RB?
#4 A M interloper?
Old 14 May 2020, 15:24 (Ref:3976174)   #2525
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
The Williams is being driven by Susie Wolff.
I meant that she is not racing, but testing. The rest are in live competition?