Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 17 May 2002, 10:32 (Ref:288745)   #1
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tim Lee Davey in Motorsport shocker

In the new eddtion there is a picture of a TLD 956 which may be of interest to someone we see here sometimes.
Old 17 May 2002, 15:28 (Ref:288987)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This post has been up for hours - I can't believe he hasn't responded yet!!
Old 17 May 2002, 16:54 (Ref:289038)   #3
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I fear he's rushing around all the newagents at the moment trying to locate a magazine called - Motorsport Shocker -
Old 17 May 2002, 17:50 (Ref:289070)   #4
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Never seen that mag!
Old 18 May 2002, 22:01 (Ref:289748)   #5
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta get me this magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the reason that I haven't replied until now is that I was out last night and working today, so
Old 18 May 2002, 22:02 (Ref:289749)   #6
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
BTW a 956? Surely you mean a 962?
Old 20 May 2002, 20:17 (Ref:290793)   #7
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
Saw the pic in the shop today!!! Its a nice one too!! a bit small though!
Old 21 May 2002, 01:33 (Ref:291035)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by paulzinho
Saw the pic in the shop today!!! Its a nice one too!! a bit small though!
But no doubt beautifully formed.
Old 21 May 2002, 08:01 (Ref:291164)   #9
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
I was going to buy Motorsport for the article but didn't after using my local library (WHSmith) to check it out. The main feature was a long track test but what I really wanted was a nice history of the car and possibly some of those cut-away diagrams. The pictures were good and the drivers opinions interesting but not enough to justify the £4.10 price.
Old 15 Mar 2007, 00:37 (Ref:1866897)   #10
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Paulzinho is he still here?
Old 28 Mar 2007, 07:22 (Ref:1878200)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've heard of dredging up threads - I think this one started before even I was a moderator!

I did buy a TLD Sponsor Club pack from 92 (I think) on eBay a while back. I got rid of my own years ago. Still haven't managed to get hold of one of the models I should have received though.

I think Paul is still a member, but bearing in mind my own recent status here, who am I to say?!

(edit - checking his posting history, I think Paul has posted about as often as me in the last 6 months - although he did pop in for one post in February)
Old 28 Mar 2007, 08:23 (Ref:1878247)   #12
chocmonster7
Racer

United Kingdom
Darlington
chocmonster7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice to see there is someone else who admits to having put money into that Le Mans "club". My T-shirt had a the logo printed wonky - perhaps that should have been a warning...
Old 28 Mar 2007, 11:14 (Ref:1878353)   #13
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic
In the new eddtion there is a picture of a TLD 956 which may be of interest to someone we see here sometimes.
Can somebody please post the pic ?
Old 28 Mar 2007, 15:31 (Ref:1878451)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
From May 2002? No chance.

I've still got the t-shirt - slightly tired, but I thought it was worth having.
Old 28 Mar 2007, 19:48 (Ref:1878642)   #15
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
what ever happened to him. I remember him when I was a wee one
Old 2 Apr 2007, 13:00 (Ref:1881948)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good question - I think we may need Paul to tell us.......
Old 2 Apr 2007, 19:23 (Ref:1882187)   #17
renkadima
Rookie

renkadima should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I too was a member of the fanclub, having signed up after a very pleasant chat with the extraordinarily enthusiastic Mr Lee Davey at a motorsport show in London Olympia (I think).

It was a very strange few months after that; the invitation to attend the launch of the team's new Spice - in a nightclub in Kent - was posted after the event had actually taken place, and the newsletters were basically the story of who had shafted the team at each WSC race subsequently. The low point was at Le Mans, when the car turned up and qualified, but seemingly ran out of money minutes before the start of the race. Chris Hodgetts even took part in the driver presentations, although ominously alone.

Ho hum. At least I got a sticker!