Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 30 Mar 2004, 18:07 (Ref:924287)   #1
Upside Down Bug
Veteran

England
Kent
Upside Down Bug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BRC - Ulster Weekend Thanks

I would just like to thank everybody who assisted in the Ulster Rallycross Weekend. Kirkistown was a new venue for us and proved quite a car breaker, but Nutts we know, and were impressed with the improvements at the venue. It was also good to hear from the Mayor of the area saying how they wanted Nutts to be a centre of excellence for motor racing.

I'm sorry I didn't get to speak to as many of the marshals as I would normally like to, it seems to get too busy at times. However, I and the other clerks were greatly appreciative of your efforts. We hope that we put on a good show for you and that you thought it was well worth the investment of your time.

I hope to see you all again next year, and maybe on the mainland too later in the year.

Thanks to you all,

'Clerk Andy'

Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:43 (Ref:924884)   #2
Brian Mac
Teabagging Is My Life
Racer

United Kingdom
Maccy-Ds Hut, Kirkistown
Brian Mac should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Andy, It does make a difference to get a thank-you. I was the TIGGER on the finish line, a little bit hectic at times but enjoyable.
Are you going to Mondello? Cheers for now and best wishes for the rest of the season.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 14:45 (Ref:925303)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I had a great time, Saturday was quiet down at hairpin, with a couple of possible rolls. A pity we weren't on the infield as I'm sure we could have had a couple off if we'd blown hard enough!

Sunday the magnet was ON, with a few incidents and impacts and an engine fire at the very end of the day.

Hope to see everyone for the Mondello weekend
Old 1 Apr 2004, 12:31 (Ref:926266)   #4
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi everyone I would like to say thank you to you all for making me welcome at the weekend and inviting me back. We all had more fun on Sunday didn't we?
Old 1 Apr 2004, 13:16 (Ref:926316)   #5
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, we did have more fun on Sunday oh great Queen Of The Crossing Gate!