Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 27 Mar 2007, 16:13 (Ref:1877749)   #26
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
I know you like to keep abreast of vacation news.
Old 27 Mar 2007, 17:58 (Ref:1877838)   #27
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Well I'm now very seriously embarrassed people.

But I'm truly grateful for the accolade and, much more, delighted to see my friend Fab honoured in a similar fashion. Without doubt, he deserves the honour far more than than I do.

Well done Fab.

"i miss ayse and fab, but the good thing is you know if you turn up at a certain time and place at le mans 2007 you'll bump into them, ayse with white t-shirt and hat, fab with wine."

Notice how uncannily accurate my description of these two good men was..
Old 27 Mar 2007, 19:52 (Ref:1877942)   #28
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
BTW, where is St. Nipples - it sounds like my ideal holiday location..........
Herts....will drop you a PM!

kdr your picture is sooo true, can't forget Ayse and his hat!
Old 27 Mar 2007, 20:45 (Ref:1877978)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
Herts....will drop you a PM!

kdr your picture is sooo true, can't forget Ayse and his hat!

Yep, that hat has seen at least 10 Le Mans and will be there again in June! (I tried to get another one on eBay - a pristine yellow and blue one from years ago - but lost out!). Probably just as well.
Old 28 Mar 2007, 20:07 (Ref:1878659)   #30
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No not just as well, the hat is Ayse / Le Mans all over! Look forward to seeing you and hope to see Fab in 2008