Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 May 2012, 20:45 (Ref:3074566)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Where will everyone be camping/staying?

Just so people know where they might bump into each other thought i would start this
We will be arriving wednesday afternoon and staying on Tertre Rouge as usual
Old 14 May 2012, 21:00 (Ref:3074573)   #2
mackteck
Rookie

Ireland
co.meath
mackteck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We'll be on garage vert, was there Ã* couple of years ago,
handy for the tram...
Old 14 May 2012, 21:17 (Ref:3074587)   #3
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'll be in Houx again for my second visit. Served us well last year so saw no reason to change.
Old 15 May 2012, 07:50 (Ref:3074688)   #4
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
We will b on Maison Blanche again
Old 15 May 2012, 09:43 (Ref:3074728)   #5
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Will be on Houx. Will be there when the gates open on sunday 10th at 10am.
Old 15 May 2012, 09:59 (Ref:3074732)   #6
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
We too shall be on Houx.

(silver Pug 407 estate, Aston V8 Vantage, rusty Merc E-class estate)
Old 15 May 2012, 10:16 (Ref:3074735)   #7
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I'll be renting a car, so don't know what I'll get from the rental agency yet. Last year it was a VW Caddy. Will be something similar, and I'll put some Le Mans stickers/streamers on it, and some PH ones. I'd also put on some 10/10s stickers, if I could find them! (did order a T-shirt though!)
Old 15 May 2012, 17:50 (Ref:3074910)   #8
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
We too shall be on Houx.

(silver Pug 407 estate, Aston V8 Vantage, rusty Merc E-class estate)
I'll keep an eye out. I'm there in my black DS3 DSport with x2 fellow racegoers.
Old 15 May 2012, 20:01 (Ref:3074973)   #9
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
blue nord this year
don't know car yet .. something french probably

Ciao Marco
Old 16 May 2012, 02:45 (Ref:3075099)   #10
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Houx again I think our 14th year on the same pitch , near the top end of the rallycross track. Car unknown at this stage.
Old 16 May 2012, 10:48 (Ref:3075215)   #11
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Also for me Houx again, hopefully in the same place as last year.
( have to wait till I can collect the tickets)
Old 16 May 2012, 12:23 (Ref:3075262)   #12
LeicesterTiger
Rookie

England
LeicesterTiger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Club Valan for myself and son for our first trip to the race
Old 16 May 2012, 21:14 (Ref:3075463)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeicesterTiger View Post
Club Valan for myself and son for our first trip to the race

Say hello to Alan for me. We never met, but he knows me. Just say 'Aysedasi sends his regards.......'

Cheers.
Old 16 May 2012, 22:18 (Ref:3075501)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
maison blanche from early on friday for us, our pitch is pretty close to the circuit which is handy

29 sleeps to go...
Old 16 May 2012, 22:51 (Ref:3075513)   #15
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
As per usual Tertre Rouge from Thursday onwards, Honfleur on the way down, and a relatively prompt departure post race to Montreuil sur Mer on the Sunday on the way back.
Old 17 May 2012, 21:08 (Ref:3075893)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
As per usual Tertre Rouge from Thursday onwards, Honfleur on the way down, and a relatively prompt departure post race to Montreuil sur Mer on the Sunday on the way back.
will see you in the campsite on thursday then
Old 17 May 2012, 22:29 (Ref:3075924)   #17
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
will see you in the campsite on thursday then
Look forward to it - suspect I'll still be the only one on the site with a Toyota Hybrid.
Old 18 May 2012, 09:57 (Ref:3076020)   #18
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Houx Annexe for me again this year. It was a nice place to stay last year so will be doing the same this year.
Old 18 May 2012, 11:04 (Ref:3076045)   #19
Steptoe
Racer

England
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
suspect I'll still be the only one on the site with a Toyota Hybrid.
There should be a couple of red & white ones nearby
Old 18 May 2012, 11:32 (Ref:3076055)   #20
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
There should be a couple of red & white ones nearby
Would make a nice colorscheme to blend in for anyone daring to bring a Prius to Le Mans.
Old 18 May 2012, 11:44 (Ref:3076060)   #21
Steptoe
Racer

England
Mmmm a Prius with Denso sponsorship on the campsite ..... still can't warm to it.
Old 18 May 2012, 12:40 (Ref:3076092)   #22
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelisB View Post
Would make a nice colorscheme to blend in for anyone daring to bring a Prius to Le Mans.
Or play-up to the jokes and cover it in Unigate or Express Dairies stickers.
Old 19 May 2012, 20:28 (Ref:3076583)   #23
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Will be staying on Houx Annex, as always. This year I will be there for the whole week. Can't wait. Taking my 14 year old Toyota MR2.
Old 20 May 2012, 09:46 (Ref:3076737)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Will be staying....... somewhere near Le Mans........
Old 20 May 2012, 10:57 (Ref:3076778)   #25
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Will be staying....... somewhere near Le Mans........

Ditto - but not the same "somewhere near."