Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30 Jun 2012, 11:29 (Ref:3100166)   #1
Puzzle
Rookie

New Zealand
New Zealand
Puzzle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Puzzles tracks

Starting With Wellington! seeing as I've moved here recently and it was formerly the home of a street race I thought I'd do a version of that track with my own spin on it. starting just across from Frank kitts park on jervois quay (with pitts on custom house quay with hunter street as the entry road) we head north into the first turn and then the hair pin that brings us back down the other side of customhouse and round turn 3 onto jervois quay. turn 4 trakes us down past the Te Papa museum toward turn6 at the intersection with oriental parade and onto the kent terrace stretch after turn 7 which takes us down to the basin reserve. turns 8-12 take us around the cricket grounds withthe route going up the hill through these corners before dipping down through turn 13 takes us onto the cambridge terrace straight to turn 14 onto wakefield street before turns 15 and 16 take us back to the start finish area having covered 5.4km.

Last edited by Puzzle; 30 Jun 2012 at 11:58. Reason: to explain the track better.