Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 15 Jun 2013, 04:15 (Ref:3262895)   #26
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hmm looks like im going to have to work from hour three to hour 8 of the race, would i be able to stream from wec.com or audi.tv like always?thanks
Old 15 Jun 2013, 10:05 (Ref:3262962)   #27
sublimao
Rookie

Italy
Alassio Italian Riviera
sublimao should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Last year I watched the great race on Sportlemon.tv
which is on http://www.frombar.com/ motorsport section of course
hope this helps.
Old 15 Jun 2013, 11:19 (Ref:3262988)   #28
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsTrecu View Post
It still uses Silverlight, about the bitrate I'm not sure, and can't check right now. If you really want to know I can tell you tomorrow, I think it was 3000kbits but can't confirm.
Just renewed my suscription for a month a couple of days ago to watch LM, watched some tennis and quality was good.
Well, I was wrong with the Eurosport quality, it's only 1800kbps
In my 21" monitor it looks good, but just tried on my 24" and it's pretty bad if you are close (desk). No HD anymore on their player, just SD, which is no worth a 6€ suscription IMO, it's about the same quality as the WEC free stream. I'm a little bit disappointed...
Old 15 Jun 2013, 13:14 (Ref:3263023)   #29
Grasshopper 6
Rookie

Grasshopper 6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
In my 21" monitor it looks good, but just tried on my 24" and it's pretty bad if you are close (desk). No HD anymore on their player, just SD, which is no worth a 6€ suscription IMO, it's about the same quality as the WEC free stream. I'm a little bit disappointed...
I have just subscribed to Eurosport to watch the race today but am unable
to locate anything to do with Le Mans.

Could you possibly advise please ?
Grasshopper 6
Old 15 Jun 2013, 13:27 (Ref:3263027)   #30
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Thanks. Is there going to be a standalone stream for Le Mans anyway? This was the case when I last time used it (2011). Also if I remember correctly the HD feed option varies locally?

6e isn't much imho, when you divide it by the hours (and not only the race hours, plus other sessions).
Old 15 Jun 2013, 13:29 (Ref:3263028)   #31
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Thanks. Is there going to be a standalone stream for Le Mans anyway? This was the case when I last time used it (2011).
There was a standalone stream last year too, I assume that there will be one this year too whenever a session/the race is running.
Old 15 Jun 2013, 13:30 (Ref:3263029)   #32
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Will there be a WEC stream. It was OK for Spa.
Old 15 Jun 2013, 13:33 (Ref:3263030)   #33
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaseca_4life View Post
hmm looks like im going to have to work from hour three to hour 8 of the race, would i be able to stream from wec.com or audi.tv like always?thanks
No proof of official fiawec.com streaming, Audi TV might be just onboards. So alternative would be this:

http://tensport.com.au/motorsport-live-streaming.htm
(or http://tensport.com.au/lemans-live-streaming.htm)

Instructions: http://tentenths.com/forum/showpost....26&postcount=9

^ Might be smart to do that trick for example right now, and not about 2½ minutes before the race.
Old 15 Jun 2013, 13:52 (Ref:3263034)   #34
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopper 6 View Post

Grasshopper 6
They'll cover the whole race, switching between Eurosport and Europort 2, in the player I think you'll have to do that manually.
Here is more info : http://tv.eurosport.com/sports-car/l...37/story.shtml

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Thanks. Is there going to be a standalone stream for Le Mans anyway? This was the case when I last time used it (2011). Also if I remember correctly the HD feed option varies locally?

6e isn't much imho, when you divide it by the hours (and not only the race hours, plus other sessions).
Yes I know it's worth it, I was just a little mad when I saw no HD and overreacted
I'm in Spain and there is no HD here AFAIK, also (don't know about UK) I'm almost sure that we'll have to switch manually between Eurosport and Eurosport2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
No free official stream I'm affraid., I used that exapmle to give people an idea about Eurosport player image quality before they suscribe.
Old 15 Jun 2013, 14:08 (Ref:3263039)   #35
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for the info. I would probably have Eurosport anyway to double my chances, but now I know I have to!
Old 17 Jun 2013, 09:06 (Ref:3263706)   #36
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
The ten commentary team have mentioned Le Mans but have not confirmed what the schedule will be. They usually show it through most of our night (start of race for about 1st 6 hours) then normal programmes and show the finish later in the day. That said that was on TV, their online stream could show it all? Not sure what they did last year as I was trackside in France.
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche91722 View Post
Greg Rust tweeted a week or so ago -"We are streaming it live on the TenSport website."
They streamed it last year and it was great for the whole race, so fingers crossed, they will be doing the same again this year. (plus RLM of course)
AWESOME!

I just came to this thread to ask if Ten were doing it again, seeing as though a quick check of the tv guide reveals no joy (im guessing Speed Aus have the rights). Many thanks for the great news guys, Im gonna watch this stream and have RLM running as audio over it
Old 17 Jun 2013, 12:48 (Ref:3263791)   #37
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Jake's headed out today.
So that's the DSC and lendurance tweet stream on the way!
Old 17 Jun 2013, 18:00 (Ref:3263924)   #38
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopper 6 View Post

Grasshopper 6
The way I read your post I am thinking that you might not realise the race is next weekend and not the one just gone! Try again on Saturday afternoon and you will find it.
Old 17 Jun 2013, 22:06 (Ref:3264034)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not everybody is here at Le Mans already!
Old 17 Jun 2013, 23:40 (Ref:3264061)   #40
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Confirmed that there will NOT be a stream on the FIA WEC Site. Speed and Eurosport own the rights for video and RadioLeMans for English Audio.

All other serives like Audi TV, Corvette, Nismo TV will have streaming commentary an insight, but will not show track action

Note, RLM will be on XM Sirus for race day in North America.
Old 18 Jun 2013, 01:36 (Ref:3264104)   #41
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the info, I guess I'll just use the tune in radio app at work.
Old 18 Jun 2013, 02:26 (Ref:3264115)   #42
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
Speed and Eurosport own the rights for video and RadioLeMans for English Audio.
I get what you mean, but this sentence makes no sense unless you're really saying local European channels buy the rights from Eurosport?

Last edited by deggis; 18 Jun 2013 at 02:34.
Old 18 Jun 2013, 04:27 (Ref:3264128)   #43
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
Confirmed that there will NOT be a stream on the FIA WEC Site. Speed and Eurosport own the rights for video and RadioLeMans for English Audio.

All other serives like Audi TV, Corvette, Nismo TV will have streaming commentary an insight, but will not show track action

Note, RLM will be on XM Sirus for race day in North America.

maybe we had a chance yet!!!

http://www.24h-lemans.com/en/news/20...746_11014.html
Old 18 Jun 2013, 04:52 (Ref:3264132)   #44
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdriv87 View Post
unfortunately, it's been said there'll be none of the images from the international signal
probably worth a look, though
Old 18 Jun 2013, 05:58 (Ref:3264148)   #45
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdriv87 View Post
Read it again. Only studio feed + onboards + interviews etc.
Old 18 Jun 2013, 07:12 (Ref:3264192)   #46
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Tensport geoblock trick update:

http://tentenths.com/forum/showpost....26&postcount=9

The domain setting might have to be brightcove.com (instead of movideo.com), so the screenshot in above is wrong. It has recently changed for the ondemand videos at least. You can test with this:

http://tensport.com.au/motorsport-vi...=2464953856001

This instruction is now getting messy thanks to not being able to edit old posts, so I will repost this at some point. Altought don't know yet where is exactly on the site the stream is going to be (only have this one from last year, could be the same).

Last edited by deggis; 18 Jun 2013 at 07:17.
Old 18 Jun 2013, 20:03 (Ref:3264514)   #47
arepb
Rookie

United States
California
arepb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Once again this year I'm keeping a roundup of all the various streams and things on my couch kit. Updated throughout the week:

http://reillybrennan.com/post/527247...treaming-entry

Thanks,

Reilly
Old 19 Jun 2013, 13:29 (Ref:3264854)   #48
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Eurosport streams (copy & paste & open (Ctrl+N) in VLC player):

Code:
Eurosport 1 UK
http://esioslive2-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/201149/AL_ESP1_INT_ENG/playlist_1800.m3u8

Eurosport 2 UK
http://esioslive2-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/201150/AL_ESP2_INT_ENG/playlist_1800.m3u8
Old 19 Jun 2013, 13:55 (Ref:3264865)   #49
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
vipboxDOTtv I've found to have some good live streams occasionally
Old 19 Jun 2013, 14:16 (Ref:3264871)   #50
deggis
Veteran

Finland
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqxkvh
(http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xqxkvh)

The ACO tv feed. No race broadcast.