Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 18 Jan 2003, 12:11 (Ref:478119)   #1
ARDMACHA
Rookie

ARDMACHA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ticket prices le man

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN BUY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON THE GATE AT LE MAN. ON THE SATURDAY AND HOW MUCH ROUGHLY DO THEY COST.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 12:28 (Ref:478134)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
YES YOU CAN

They'll be about £30-35. A bargain.

For (much more information) check out http://www.club-arnage.com/tickets.htm And wander round the rest of the site. Lots of useful information.

Every year I have seen people buying tickets on the day, no problem. However I would get one pre-booked just to be on the safe side! Try just tickets or direct from the ACO.

And welcome to ten-tenths.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 12:28 (Ref:478136)   #3
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes tickets are available on the door and will cost about £40.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 15:39 (Ref:479031)   #4
ARDMACHA
Rookie

THANKS FOR THE INFO AND THE WEB SITE, IM LOOKING AT THE CHEEPEST WAY OF GETTING TO LE MAN. AT THE MOMENT IT LOOKS LIKE A PAGE&MOY BUS TRIP RETURN FROM SHEFFIELD 4 £120 WITHOUT TICKET.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 15:51 (Ref:479042)   #5
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Personally I would chosse to go with MRI - Ok its £140, but you do get Hospitality in there Marquee, and I must say it is well worth it.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 20:34 (Ref:479329)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore

However I would get one pre-booked just to be on the safe side!
I've never pre-booked as such, always bought my tickest on the gate (17 years). (Although my web-site has generated tickets for me for the last two years - as has mon ami Fabrice!)
Old 19 Jan 2003, 20:41 (Ref:479340)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For a few years we got tickets on the gate. It is no problem, as you say, however to get those grandstand seats we do try to get in early.

I think we do it to plan it beforehand. Something to look forward to!

Le Mans! Yeah!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 08:15 (Ref:479730)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, for the uninitiated, anything other than general entrance or car park tickets you have to book in advance. Don't get there on the day expecting to buy a camping permit or a grandstand seat!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 12:19 (Ref:479865)   #9
rlinter
Racer

rlinter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Personally I would chosse to go with MRI - Ok its £140, but you do get Hospitality in there Marquee, and I must say it is well worth it.
Are you having a LAFF - Ask MRI exactly what you get in the way of hospitality especially if it rains..

I will tell you if it rains and you as not it there when it starts or with 5 mins you are going to get wet as the will be full.

If you or anyone wants problem Hospitality in a delibrately undersubscribed Marquee with Free food & an OPEN bar PM me or Liz.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 12:25 (Ref:479869)   #10
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I bought a GA ticket on the gate last year because the ACO messed up my order. If you're an ACO member you can show your membership card and get a discount.

Yes, do PM me about a great deal that is cheaper than MRI and a lot more fun too.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 15:20 (Ref:481126)   #11
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Yes tickets are available on the door and will cost about £40.
As long as you' re not trying to find grandtstands tickets...

Oops, sorry, Ayse said it just above...

Numbered parking lot are unavailable as well... but blue is easy to get early in the saturday morning...

Last edited by Fab; 21 Jan 2003 at 15:22.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 15:28 (Ref:482499)   #12
ARDMACHA
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
I bought a GA ticket on the gate last year because the ACO messed up my order. If you're an ACO member you can show your membership card and get a discount.

Yes, do PM me about a great deal that is cheaper than MRI and a lot more fun too.
I would like to no more about a great deal that is cheaper than MRI and the cracks good
Old 24 Jan 2003, 15:00 (Ref:484597)   #13
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
Try Hard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I ave just decided that i want to go to Lemasn this year, but it would be my first time, and i don't really have a clue where to start. like who to go with, whats the cheapest option (i am a student after all) and what to take etc etc.
Any help would be cool
Cheers
Ed
Old 24 Jan 2003, 15:46 (Ref:484655)   #14
ARDMACHA
Rookie

I am going with page& moy as there the cheepest door to door I can find £120 without ticket. I cant find a website for them but u can order a brochure on 08700 106 393.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 15:48 (Ref:484656)   #15
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
try page http:\\www.motorracingtours.com. I was looking at the weekend coach trip, but it says they go from london.
Ed
Old 24 Jan 2003, 17:22 (Ref:484748)   #16
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Try Hard; where are u travelling from then if not London?
Old 25 Jan 2003, 03:50 (Ref:485251)   #17
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
I'll be starting from Loughborough, but its not too hard to get too london ('bout 2 hours on the train). I have also just noticed that my university term finishes on the 13th, so i will also be celebrating the end of my third year at uni. Could there be a better time to go :P
Old 25 Jan 2003, 14:27 (Ref:485550)   #18
ARDMACHA
Rookie

TRY HARD; CAN U NOT GO FROM NOTTINGHAM WITH PAGE&MOY FOR £6 MORE THAN FROM LONDON. I GO FROM SHEFFIELD AND NXT PICK UP AFTER IS NOTTS. I GO TO LOUGHBORO COLLEGE PART TIME.
Old 26 Jan 2003, 21:17 (Ref:486749)   #19
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
small world :P
I'll have to look in on it, sounds like a goood idea. Cheers
Old 29 Jan 2003, 20:36 (Ref:489845)   #20
Smokey 6 litre
Veteran

England
The Total Perspective Vortex
Smokey 6 litre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what is the exact date for Le Mans,
and what is the cheapest possible way to get down there and back. I need to go but i have no job or cash.
Old 29 Jan 2003, 20:50 (Ref:489858)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Smokey, the race itself starts at 4 pm on 14th June and finishes 24 hours later on the 15th. Practice sessions are held on the previous Wednesday and Thursday (11th and 12th June), with scrutineering early in the week.
Old 30 Jan 2003, 14:08 (Ref:490582)   #22
rlinter
Racer

rlinter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Smokey 6 litre
what is the exact date for Le Mans,
and what is the cheapest possible way to get down there and back. I need to go but i have no job or cash.
You could find someone local that is going and bum a lift or talk to one of the organised groups about work for them in return for passage and accomodation.