Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think it is?
Max Verstappen 19 59.38%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Charles Leclerc 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
George Russell 3 9.38%
Lewis Hamilton 8 25.00%
Esteban Ocon 1 3.13%
Fernando Alonso 0 0%
Lando Norris 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 0 0%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Zhou Guanyu 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Mick Schumacher 0 0%
Pierre Gasly 0 0%
Yuki Tsunoda 0 0%
Sebastian Vettel 1 3.13%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Alexander Albon 0 0%
Nicholas Latifi 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31 Jul 2022, 08:14 (Ref:4121112)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Hungarian Grand Prix 2022

Who do you think it is?
Old 31 Jul 2022, 15:11 (Ref:4121204)   #2
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
Max Verstappen, for going from starting 10th to taking the win at a track that’s not the easiest place to pass.
Old 31 Jul 2022, 15:16 (Ref:4121205)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Super Max, P10 to P1.
Old 31 Jul 2022, 18:06 (Ref:4121228)   #4
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Hamilton for me.

IMO what he did was more impressive than what Verstappen did.

The Red Bull / Honda / Verstappen combination is just far superior.
Old 31 Jul 2022, 19:40 (Ref:4121250)   #5
Beau2
Racer

Beau2 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Max - just a ridiculously good performance. Every bit as soon as Hamilton at Brazil last year. One to remember. That last stint was Schumacher-esque.

Last edited by Beau2; 31 Jul 2022 at 19:55.
Old 31 Jul 2022, 19:52 (Ref:4121256)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
max this week no question
Old 31 Jul 2022, 20:24 (Ref:4121261)   #7
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Spoilt for choice. I went for Hamilton, but equally could have gone for Verstappen or Russell .
Old 31 Jul 2022, 20:29 (Ref:4121263)   #8
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
When max goes fron pole to win, you look elsewhere for dotd. P10 to p1 takes a special skill considering the skill of the drivers 1-9 and the various strengths of their cars.
Old 31 Jul 2022, 20:49 (Ref:4121267)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No brainer. Has to be Max.

Yes he has the best car and Ferrari keep adding to the multiple holes in their feet, but he made everyone else look pretty silly really other than Lewis and George.
Old 31 Jul 2022, 21:35 (Ref:4121280)   #10
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Tenth to first despite a spin: it has to be Verstappen. Lewis also clambered up the order in a car that is still a long way short of Ferrari and Red Bull performance, so respect to him too.
Old 1 Aug 2022, 06:44 (Ref:4121320)   #11
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
From 18th to the points, I went for Vettel. Don't know how many more times I can vote for him in this poll.
Old 1 Aug 2022, 09:08 (Ref:4121343)   #12
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
From 18th to the points, I went for Vettel. Don't know how many more times I can vote for him in this poll.

Yeah, that was a good one. I was almost tempted to put in my vote for him as well.
Old 1 Aug 2022, 09:11 (Ref:4121344)   #13
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think Max did exceptionally well, as did Lewis. While the climb by Max was impressive, I kind of expected something along those lines considering how much better their car and engine is than the rest. Still. Really well done.

Vettel and Hamilton's climb felt more hard earned.

But, I vote George for putting it on pole and keeping it interesting for us against the mighty Ferrari and the bulldozer that is the Red Bull.
Old 2 Aug 2022, 02:36 (Ref:4121484)   #14
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max with kudos to the Merc kids.
Old 2 Aug 2022, 16:09 (Ref:4121561)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
while a top car driving through the field and getting back into the top 4-6 by the first round of pit stop has become a bit of an F1 cliché, it's Max' much improved composure which has me impressed.

a champion calibre drive put in by the reigning champ. Ham, who also did excellent this weekend, got a lot of votes from me over the years for putting in these types of performances and now its pretty awesome (all be it boring) to see Max delivering in the same way.