Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 28 Nov 2021, 14:41 (Ref:4085757)   #1
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Frank Williams

Sad sad news - the passing of Sir Frank - A titan of the sport who always did it for the right reasons
Old 28 Nov 2021, 14:56 (Ref:4085759)   #2
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
RIP

Ciao Marco
Old 28 Nov 2021, 15:06 (Ref:4085760)   #3
pimmy
Veteran

England
Witney
pimmy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RIP, Frank. The team has always been one of my favourites.
Old 28 Nov 2021, 15:11 (Ref:4085762)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
It was the end of an era for F1 when his family stepped away from the Williams team. Sad news.
Old 28 Nov 2021, 15:41 (Ref:4085764)   #5
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
RIP
Old 28 Nov 2021, 16:05 (Ref:4085765)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Very sad news indeed. A legend of the sport in the truest sense. RIP.
Old 28 Nov 2021, 16:29 (Ref:4085766)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
He did incredible things in F1 as a team owner but his attitude after his accident was certainly an inspiration to many outside F1 as well
Old 28 Nov 2021, 17:53 (Ref:4085771)   #8
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
An inspiration to many - a sad loss.

Thoughts with his family. RIP
Old 28 Nov 2021, 17:59 (Ref:4085774)   #9
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
RIP. A life dedicated to racing.
Old 28 Nov 2021, 20:10 (Ref:4085794)   #10
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Sad news, although I knew he hadn’t been in the best of health recently, so I did wonder how long he had left. But after his near death in 1986, it’s quite amazing he lived another 35 years.

Really he did a lot for F1 and his legacy will be here forever. Really hope Latifi and Russell have a great final two races this season in his honour

RIP Sir Frank
Old 28 Nov 2021, 21:02 (Ref:4085798)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As with all these things I can’t find the words.

Very sad.
Old 28 Nov 2021, 22:37 (Ref:4085807)   #12
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sad news indeed. RIP
Old 29 Nov 2021, 00:22 (Ref:4085817)   #13
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Eulogy and memories from Peter Windsor

https://youtu.be/HY0Rgcsrp8c
Old 29 Nov 2021, 04:38 (Ref:4085832)   #14
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Vale Sir Frank - quite an extraordinary man with extraordinary drive and an extraordinary enthusiasm for F1.

As an Aus, there are such fond memories of sitting up in the middle of the night watching AJ in the Williams and like many of us from here down under, the soft spot for Williams has remained - even under the new ownership to a lesser extent.

The things that Sir Frank achieved would take volumes to chronicle and I honestly can't think of anyone before or since who could be described as even similar to him in outlook, approach & attitude - we've lost someone really special.
Old 29 Nov 2021, 11:58 (Ref:4085866)   #15
Matador
Racer

Matador should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RIP Sir Frank. Gone but will never be forgotten. Hope to see your name at the pointy end of the grid again in the future.
Old 29 Nov 2021, 13:14 (Ref:4085873)   #16
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
R.I.P. Sir Frank, what a legacy.
Old 29 Nov 2021, 13:35 (Ref:4085877)   #17
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
When I think of F1 I think of Frank. He will remain an icon of the sport.

Richard
Old 30 Nov 2021, 23:03 (Ref:4086071)   #18
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
R.I.P
A true one off and total racing enthusiast.

Always gave a chance to real 'old school' racers and/or Brits!
Old 4 Dec 2021, 03:57 (Ref:4086518)   #19
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm by no means a F1 expert but fully understand this man's impact on F1 and all of motorsport. He will be greatly missed. RIP Frank Williams.