Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 24 Sep 2003, 21:02 (Ref:729125)   #1
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Drives

Well as you have heard the marshals draw last weekend at BLYTON was drives with Gary Dixon and the one and only Pat Doran. It was great. If we can gat every body to talk about theirs. That would be great too.
Old 25 Sep 2003, 18:34 (Ref:729983)   #2
SkyDigital
Rookie

SkyDigital should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Having read the other thread about Blyton, and attended the marshal's raffle, I know only one drive for each of the two drivrs was pulled out. Please explain how 2 people got to go in each car - it wouldn't happen to be the chief marshal enjoying her reign? I admit she did well to arrange the rides, but she should have been in the draw, too. If she did have two rides herself, she's pushing her luck at keeping marshals
Old 25 Sep 2003, 19:19 (Ref:730041)   #3
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Drives

Hello Skydigital
There was two drives in Gary Dixons car but only one was foe the marshals. Gary took the winner Izzy he than asked whether he could take round a lad who had been working with him this weekend. Since it was my neck and I had to deal with the staff who were working plus the driver I had to ok it or the drive for Izzy might not have happened. With regards to the drives with Pat, John D who won got his drive. I did get the other drive as a thank you from Pat. Also it helped Pat out as he was teasting his car. Lets not forgete the drivers did it as a thank you. Just like the overalls. Which by the way I am well aware not every body got a pair but JOHN BINKS paid for them himself which about a £1000. I know I got them done. They were for marshals that didn't have proper ones and whom have done alot of meeting for the BRDA. This also includes Anglesey.
Old 25 Sep 2003, 19:30 (Ref:730054)   #4
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Sorry I spelt testing wrong. Dispite what people think we have alot and I mean alot of work to do prior to every meeting. We do not sit there with are fingers up are arses.Feel sorry for my spouse as he has to hear me on the phone on the net trying to organise marshals when there is no concact Number for them.
Old 25 Sep 2003, 19:32 (Ref:730058)   #5
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Also I do not go in the draw so that I cannot be accused of fixing it. Have I made my point?
Old 26 Sep 2003, 08:03 (Ref:730505)   #6
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
I would just like to point out that a fair number of drivers read this forum and if I was a driver, having read Sky's comments, I would certainly think twice about offering a drive to the marshals as I wouldn't want to be responsible for causing friction.

If you have a complaint, do the mature and professional thing and make it in person.

Last edited by EvilPumpkin; 26 Sep 2003 at 08:10.
Old 26 Sep 2003, 19:20 (Ref:731241)   #7
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
I would like to say another big thank you to the drivers cocerned although I have all ready done this to them personally twice, before I came on this site. I have aslo let other drivers know about it. They are aware of who I am. To be honest I thought I was doing a decent gesture to all the marshals. To show the marshals that we do apparciate them. Thank you EvilPumkin for your support in this matter. I hope and I did beleive that you could all come to me if you had a problem, 99% obviously can. It is a shame that the 1% feel that they have to do this.
Old 29 Sep 2003, 19:56 (Ref:734536)   #8
BlooBook
Rookie

BlooBook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Woah there!! I think I just remembered why I haven't been on these forums for a while.... It's too easy for whining gits to use them as a back-handed way to put the knife in! If you haven't got big enough balls to say it to someones face - don't submit it on a forum!
Old 2 Oct 2003, 19:08 (Ref:738386)   #9
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Well come on *****ing aside. Who has had a drive and with whom? Or who's car do you want to have a drive in. It helps every one.
Old 3 Oct 2003, 20:20 (Ref:739777)   #10
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
RIGHT YOU LOT THAT HAVE ALOT TO SAY ABOUY NOTHING I AM MAKING SURE YOU HAVE REASONS TO Attend rallycross but i would like only the best marshals to attend?????????????????????