Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 6 Sep 2023, 19:06 (Ref:4175432)   #1
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Paper Clip

Grant, I seem to have lost my paper clip button to attach files/photos from my own folders. Is there a way to get it back?
Old 6 Sep 2023, 23:10 (Ref:4175448)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Grant, I seem to have lost my paper clip button to attach files/photos from my own folders. Is there a way to get it back?
Have you pressed "go advanced" at the bottom ?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 6 Sep 2023, 23:59 (Ref:4175449)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is this the case in every sub forum. Some time ago there were limitations on attachments in some of the sub forums. I don’t know if that is the case and can’t check, sorry.
Old 7 Sep 2023, 06:19 (Ref:4175464)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
As was mentioned thete were places where attachments weren't allowed. Which forum were you trying to post in?
Old 7 Sep 2023, 08:34 (Ref:4175484)   #5
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hi Grant, the thread was "No Suitable Thread" in "Parc Ferme". It looks as though there is no paper clip in any Parc Ferme thread, but just checked in the F1 forum, and the button is there.

Hope this helps.
Old 7 Sep 2023, 08:48 (Ref:4175488)   #6
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Hi Grant, the thread was "No Suitable Thread" in "Parc Ferme". It looks as though there is no paper clip in any Parc Ferme thread, but just checked in the F1 forum, and the button is there.

Hope this helps.
Yeah, attachment uploads are were disabled.

I've enabled attachments in Parc Ferme now, and users should now also be able to post and vote on Polls.
Old 7 Sep 2023, 09:09 (Ref:4175498)   #7
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Thanks, Grant; on the ball as usual.

However, just posted in that thread and it was not present for me, although Ayse said he had the icon! But it is on here.

Last edited by Mike Harte; 7 Sep 2023 at 09:16.
Old 7 Sep 2023, 09:58 (Ref:4175513)   #8
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Thanks, Grant; on the ball as usual.

However, just posted in that thread and it was not present for me, although Ayse said he had the icon! But it is on here.
I still didn't have the paperclip on here either Mike so have just logged off TenTenths and back on again and it is now here!
(I generally log on when I get to work & refresh throughout the day to see what threads have been added to).
Old 7 Sep 2023, 10:07 (Ref:4175515)   #9
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Log out and back on, and give it a try now.
Old 7 Sep 2023, 10:09 (Ref:4175517)   #10
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I still didn't have the paperclip on here either Mike so have just logged off TenTenths and back on again and it is now here!
(I generally log on when I get to work & refresh throughout the day to see what threads have been added to).

Ah! I generally don't log-off as I am using my own computer from home.

So, I have just logged off and then back in, and yes, that did the trick. So, sorry about confusing everyone, especially Grant. Many thank, Grant; as you youngsters say, my bad!
Old 7 Sep 2023, 11:25 (Ref:4175532)   #11
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Grand, I'm glad you got sorted.