Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 Jan 2010, 13:54 (Ref:2610487)   #11
William Dale Jr
Veteran

Australia
Townsville, North Queensland
William Dale Jr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good stuff, KA and Tim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wilkinson View Post
Maybe there's more info on the video? I have it, but don't have a VHS player any more!
No, sadly not. The first two rounds were only briefly shown compared to the other rounds. There wasn't even a grid shot at all for the Oulton round, so that might stay a mystery.

KA's right, the TWR evolution package for the VL kept being pushed back due to homologation delays. Originally scheduled for April 1 homologation, delays in the production of the fibreglass body components prevented completion of the 500 necessary cars (750 eventually produced in total, I believe) until August. IIRC, the TWR evolution package was finally homologated on September 1.

Also, I didn't realise that Guy Edwards didn't do the whole season. I assume it was because his car wasn't ready yet?

Tags
btcc, group a