Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 5 Jun 2005, 12:06 (Ref:1320455)   #1
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Who needs the boot?

After recent events I have, er... found myself throwing stuff at the tv as a result of peoples' decisions in the sport. So I give you my boot list-who needs a kick in the rear, etc.

1. Kevin Harvick-I don't know what's up with him but this guy needs some downtime-in the form of a ban/suspension from NASCAR. He has caused accidents (although not recently) and when involved in one gets way too ****ed off at others involved-when it isn't their fault in the first place. Joe Nemechek at Daytona when he caused the pileup; Joe at the All-Star, and most recently Kyle Busch when he pushed him all the way down the front straight at Dover-completely disregarding any safety and good sportsmanship standards. He's gotten WAAY too cocky.
2. NASCAR-You guys call too many yellow periods when you don't need them, don't when you do, and don't reprimand certain drivers (ahem-above) where you have punished others severely. What's up with that? You charge more and more for things and just don't seem to listen to fans sometimes.
3. Fans-I'm tired of seeing things like when Gordon won the Aaron's 499 last year, and of hearing boos for drivers who just don't deserve them-Gordon, Johnson, and Kyle Busch for example. Some of NASCAR's audience really needs to grow up!
On the "close" list:
Robby Gordon-He's had a history, thankfully he hasn't been around too much to do anything.
Tony Stewart-Same as above-gets too impatient sometimes.
Dale Earnhardt Junior-Not really on the close list, but it seems that nobody can get along with him lately and his track performance is showing it (Talladega, Charlotte)

So, who's on your list? Why?
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 5 Jun 2005, 20:30 (Ref:1320804)   #2
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Stewart is now on the oot list as at the moment he has gotten into four drivers at Dover-including taking out Gordon and subsequently Ricky Rudd.
NASCAR has also called several more debris cautions.
I'm getting tired of NASCAR, really.
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 6 Jun 2005, 16:11 (Ref:1321493)   #3
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
MT' your right...Harvick needs to be left out to dry for a few meetings. His words to Nemechek should have directed to himself only. Jnr has been causing a few wrecks lately as well though I guess he hasn't had a slapped wrist as yet either!