Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 21 Apr 2007, 15:38 (Ref:1897073)   #1
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Good places for pics at Rockingham BTCC

I've got some VIP tickets for Rockingham tomorrow, they are access most areas (pits etc) as guests of Renault. Are there any good vantage points for photographing the circuit. These are not media trackside passes so I will be restricted to the normal team areas as far as I know.
Any suggestions welcome as I don't even know the circuit layout at the moment.
Old 21 Apr 2007, 19:19 (Ref:1897207)   #2
badgerbaiter
Racer

badgerbaiter has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
pretty much nowhere i'm afriad. at least no where you can get really close. you can stand on top of the pits and maybe get some shots as they come behind you.
my advice would be to get up high in the granstand, turn the camera off and enjoy being able to watch the whole race like some scalextric set out before you. I love Rockingham!
Old 21 Apr 2007, 19:21 (Ref:1897209)   #3
badgerbaiter
Racer

badgerbaiter has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
actually, thinking about it some more... you might be able to get close (although behind the catch fencing) if you get right up in the inside corner where the chicane is (just beside the competitors tunnel). But thats only good if they are using the chicane which i'm not sure they are. it might also be out of bounds since last time i was there
Old 21 Apr 2007, 19:57 (Ref:1897222)   #4
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I was at Rockingham today and will be again tomorrow. I have a feeling that my camara might be staying the bag for most of the day. It has to be worst track in the country to shoot at from the other side of the fence.
Old 21 Apr 2007, 20:31 (Ref:1897245)   #5
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I'll just settle for some pictures in the pits and paddock then. I'm not overly bothered, it is a prize that we won earlier in the year and someone wants a few pictures of the day for a news letter.
Old 22 Apr 2007, 14:25 (Ref:1897722)   #6
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
We came back early, this was the highlight of the day . I've blanked the eyes out to protect the innocent.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_3662s.jpg  

Last edited by Tim Falce; 22 Apr 2007 at 14:27.