Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 2 Jun 2014, 13:44 (Ref:3414266)   #1
TrueBlueFlyer
Veteran

Ukraine
New Jersey
TrueBlueFlyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Patches for Trade?

Disclaimer: If this is inappropriate please delete.

Over the past few years I picked up a bunch of patches that are from American events long before I started marshaling. I would love to trade them for other patches that are more relevant to me personally, like say a circuit patch or an event patch that I actually worked. I could provide a list of patches I have below if anybody is interested, many of them date back from the mid-90's to early-2000's including events in California and Michigan. I would imagine some of you may have a closer personal connection to these even if you haven't worked the event yourself but would like to have this in your collection.
Old 2 Jun 2014, 15:40 (Ref:3414328)   #2
Shelagh
Pit Lane Hooter
Veteran

England
Gnosall, Stafford
Shelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
A long, long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away, I gave up sewing badges/patches on to overalls. But now I don't know what I have or where they are in the mess of my household!

Don't want "swaps" but will try to find things and will pm you if you're interested in having 'em (and if I do find them!).
Old 4 Jun 2014, 05:08 (Ref:3415079)   #3
TrueBlueFlyer
Veteran

Ukraine
New Jersey
TrueBlueFlyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I haven't been sewing my patches on, I like the stealth look when marshaling. My collection is in a box

The one patch I'd really like to get eventually is the BMMC patch, happy to trade an ALMS or IMSA patch for a new one could make the exchange at Le Mans or Nurburgring.
Old 4 Jun 2014, 12:06 (Ref:3415166)   #4
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
deadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddeadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlueFlyer View Post
The one patch I'd really like to get eventually is the BMMC patch, happy to trade an ALMS or IMSA patch for a new one could make the exchange at Le Mans or Nurburgring.
You should come to 'marshals of the world' lunch at Legends Restaurant in Le Mans on 'quiet' Friday - will happily send you details by PM, and I'll happily bring you a BMMC patch :-)
Old 4 Jun 2014, 12:19 (Ref:3415171)   #5
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Interesting that this came up. Today I've been looking at the proofs for a very limited edition 360MRC / TenTenths patch done for people marshalling the meeting this year.
Old 4 Jun 2014, 12:33 (Ref:3415178)   #6
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Goody.
Old 4 Jun 2014, 12:38 (Ref:3415183)   #7
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
Goody.
hehe.... are you marshalling or clerking?
Old 4 Jun 2014, 13:06 (Ref:3415196)   #8
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Senior Clerk allegedly.
In other words drinking coffee and letting those that know what they are doing get on and do it.
Business as usual.