Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 30 Nov 2007, 17:05 (Ref:2078855)   #26
jdman
Rookie

Ireland
jdman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
re so called experts

I have been reading the various comments posted by so called experts and had to add some truth to the debate. I have been running F5 all year and only had two real issues i broke a chain in the park that was our own fault for leaving it on to long and early on in the season clutch cylinder seized open but this was a brand new item and it went. So in reliability terms this has been my most hassle free season since i started racing and any-one who knows me can vouch for the fact ive had some blow-ups and break downs in the past. As for the cost of the class it has also been one of the cheapest years racing same engine all year no rebuilds unlike vee's same tyres all year unlike vee's and the fact we do two races a weekend you get great value for a race weekend.The next point is the fun factor the highlight of my season heading down the back straight in anglesey flat out in fifth and pulling nearly 13000 rpm at the top of the hill i can tell you that is quick. This class is going to develop because its a good car handles great and is fun to drive. And to all you armchair experts out there we should probally get two forums running one for those who race and get out there and one for those who sit at there pc's talking about it. To the person who wants to race F5 try it if you dont like do some-thing else thats the simple fact there are always cars for rent.
Old 30 Nov 2007, 19:19 (Ref:2078936)   #27
SCOBER11
Racer

SCOBER11 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can't find the key to start this armchair, maybe i'll start pushing it instead.
Old 30 Nov 2007, 21:26 (Ref:2079011)   #28
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
so its a pushchair you're drivin' then? LOL
Old 1 Dec 2007, 02:07 (Ref:2079136)   #29
beekay
Rookie

beekay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdman
IAnd to all you armchair experts out there we should probally get two forums running one for those who race and get out there and one for those who sit at there pc's talking about it.
That would be the armchair enthusiasts forum, that would be in the general forums section of ten tenths...................
Old 9 Jan 2008, 17:52 (Ref:2102747)   #30
blackfalcon
Racer

blackfalcon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There's a few short videos of testing on the website now

http://www.leastoneracing.com/video.php