Home  
Site Partners: Veloce Books OldRacingCars.com  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > The Chassis History Archive

Old 15 Oct 2015, 21:09 (Ref:3583151)   #76
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
you could always ask Sean;
http://www.mcclurgmotorsport.com/
and his mobile number's on the website.
Old 21 Oct 2015, 10:46 (Ref:3584543)   #77
Art Tidesco
Rookie

Art Tidesco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
you could always ask Sean;
http://www.mcclurgmotorsport.com/
and his mobile number's on the website.
Belated thanks for the link, I have just sent Sean an e-mail :-)
Old 30 Sep 2016, 12:16 (Ref:3676113)   #78
mbracing
Rookie

mbracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi all,
Anybody has period pictures of the Chevron B8 DBE-37, the ex Silverston car?
Regards,
mbracing
Old 5 Jan 2017, 17:45 (Ref:3700352)   #79
timochevron
Rookie

timochevron should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
B8 chassis #37

Which one? There are 2 floating around with this number and the one owned for many years by Eric Perou in France is the original
Old 4 Feb 2021, 12:52 (Ref:4033428)   #80
Euromontagna
Rookie

Euromontagna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newall Andy View Post
some more I found
I am still interested in DBE-78 car. I know this new yellow car, but what was the history of the car? At least there is one more DBE-78 with original chassis plate and other parts. Maybe some crash in the begin of 70ยด and history splited to two cars?

Because this B8 DBE-78 I know, is open bodyshell car imported to Germany in 1974-75

Any hint please?
Attached Thumbnails
B8-78.jpg  
Old 9 May 2021, 10:54 (Ref:4050479)   #81
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwarb View Post
The car Ian Skailes owned in 1968/9 is DBE -79 ,now in my ownership and raced with great verve by Andy Newall and somewhat more sedately by me over the last couple of seasons . I have a pretty full history file , although I understand from a conversation with Ian a couple of years ago that he has an extensive scrapbook of photos relating to its first year of competition around Europe

Ross Warburton

i am awaiting John Ruston's post telling me that it is the lowest B 8 he has ever seen !
Apropos of nothing much at all (!), within a small collection of Le Mans tickets that I obtained recently was Ian Skailes' membership card for the Club des Pilotes des 24 Heures du Mans. It seems to have been issued in 1982, expiring in April 1984, which I understand is long after Ian retired from racing. I've never seen one of these cards before and it intrigued me enough to go searching for the name.....
Old 11 May 2021, 11:25 (Ref:4051018)   #82
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwarb View Post
The car Ian Skailes owned in 1968/9 is DBE -79 ,now in my ownership and raced with great verve by Andy Newall and somewhat more sedately by me over the last couple of seasons . I have a pretty full history file , although I understand from a conversation with Ian a couple of years ago that he has an extensive scrapbook of photos relating to its first year of competition around Europe

Ross Warburton

i am awaiting John Ruston's post telling me that it is the lowest B 8 he has ever seen !
I aw the car at Phillip Is;and last year and its certainly the lowest B8 I have ever seen!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2719.JPG   IMG_2803.JPG