Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 27 Jan 1999, 20:58 (Ref:3885)   #1
Craig Antill

Well, the recent addition of the Indy Racing, Bike Racing & Rallying forums seem to have proved reasonably popular. It has been suggested that we need to add several more. Would you feel it a good idea to add a Historic Racing forum ? or how about a NASCAR forum ?

Your views requested

Old 28 Jan 1999, 00:15 (Ref:3886)   #2
Danielsun

Hi Craig! Great to see you're finally back with us! I have a suggestion : maybe you might like to 'split up' the 'Other Classes' section into all the respective categories. Or not...

Old 29 Jan 1999, 18:29 (Ref:3887)   #3
Craig Antill

Hi Daniel,
Basically that is the way things are going, but I will only do this as I feel the time is right for it. There's nothing worse than having inactive forums...

Old 30 Jan 1999, 10:54 (Ref:3888)   #4
Craig Antill

OK, I got several messages via ICQ & email requesting the addition of these 2 forums, so I have gone ahead and added them - we even have a moderator for the Historic Racing forum already!

Be sure to check them out - i'm sure they'll prove just as popular as the others in the 10 Tenths stable over the coming season of racing.

See you there ?!