Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 28 Sep 2016, 23:15 (Ref:3675807)   #251
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Safe travels down 85. We need to get over to 10 as well but you know where to find us!

Not sure about checks. I'll let all know tomorrow AM when I arrive.

2.1 hrs for me, but let's be honest....I am working from home today, so we can use terms loosely here.
Made it with no haircuts, fyi.
Old 28 Sep 2016, 23:42 (Ref:3675814)   #252
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Made it with no haircuts, fyi.
Nice! Glad the trip was safe and haircut free. Ole Miss and AL are 2 states to avoid haircuts fo sho.
Old 28 Sep 2016, 23:49 (Ref:3675815)   #253
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Barbarian!
Old 29 Sep 2016, 04:18 (Ref:3675856)   #254
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I made it too! No word on checks. I had no issues but it's Wednesday...
Old 29 Sep 2016, 04:23 (Ref:3675858)   #255
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I made it too! No word on checks. I had no issues but it's Wednesday...
You're still awake? So am I, but I give myself 10, 15 tops..
Old 29 Sep 2016, 16:34 (Ref:3675959)   #256
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Checking in. I'll be with the Greenville Collective over at T10 on Saturday only, but will probably make the rounds throughout the day.

I'm assuming beverage checks at the gate aren't a problem so far this week?

22 hours of work to go...
So there was a "well weathered skinned" man really eye balling my van at the entrance. I had all large coolers covered and nothing came of it. A fellow camper right behind me had a cooler in the open and he asked to look in it. He didn't dig, just lifted the lid.

Hide coolers and you should be good, I guess.

Nonsense and to hell with Hall County and their ordinances.
Old 29 Sep 2016, 17:07 (Ref:3675967)   #257
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Hm...present plan is to take my wagon, which without tint accomplishes the fish bowl imitation really well. Wonder if I should pack a dummy cooler with some bud light to distract from the finer brews.
Old 29 Sep 2016, 17:34 (Ref:3675972)   #258
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I don't get it.

Here's us in T4. Plenty of beer. joeb has some Bud light in a Saints colored cans. Again, I don't get it. We are next to the Vanagan and solar panels, under flags and the Water Oak.

Old 29 Sep 2016, 17:42 (Ref:3675977)   #259
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I don't get it.

Here's us in T4. Plenty of beer. joeb has some Bud light in a Saints colored cans. Again, I don't get it. We are next to the Vanagan and solar panels, under flags and the Water Oak.

That's a pretty sweet Mazda in the background there.
Old 29 Sep 2016, 18:31 (Ref:3675983)   #260
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
It doesn't take much to spook me lol
Old 29 Sep 2016, 21:51 (Ref:3676014)   #261
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
canamman brought by some goodies!

Old 30 Sep 2016, 15:17 (Ref:3676140)   #262
rjoconnell
Racer

United States
CT, USA
rjoconnell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm willing to bet I'll be the only Road Atlanta patron in a Katsumasa Chiyo 2015 Season t-shirt tomorrow, seeing as it's my only piece of sports car racing attire that I own. :P
Old 30 Sep 2016, 18:13 (Ref:3676160)   #263
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Hm...present plan is to take my wagon, which without tint accomplishes the fish bowl imitation really well. Wonder if I should pack a dummy cooler with some bud light to distract from the finer brews.
I'll bring a blanket that we can use to cover the cooler.
Old 30 Sep 2016, 19:22 (Ref:3676165)   #264
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjoconnell View Post
I'm willing to bet I'll be the only Road Atlanta patron in a Katsumasa Chiyo 2015 Season t-shirt tomorrow, seeing as it's my only piece of sports car racing attire that I own. :P
I have no idea what that is, but I'll keep my eyes open for you!
Old 1 Oct 2016, 01:51 (Ref:3676191)   #265
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi Tenther trackside campers. Great seeing the T4 crowd
Thurs. for a 3rd year in a row. You guys have quite the
tradition going. Today I got in and out today rather quickly
after spending a couple hours in the paddock. Had some great
conversations with a lot of racing folks. Most are excited
for next year. The few teams I could get to talk about next year
thinks it will be Nov. when they will announce plans.
The LMP3 looks hot. It will run will the Prototype lites
for a 2 class race. Hopefully they are expecting 6 - 10
LMP3's. I will be on the front straight for the race
doing my normal race day routine. If anyone is up and at em
at 7:30 a.m. on race day, go cruise through the paddock.
There is something about airguns and tools rattling early in the
morning that just makes the world seem right for a moment.
Have a great race!
Old 1 Oct 2016, 17:11 (Ref:3676321)   #266
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I haven't seen this many people here since the last ILMC race.
Old 1 Oct 2016, 18:26 (Ref:3676366)   #267
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wish I'd taken a picture from the hill at 1, most of the gene was 4-5 deep and hill was more full than ever
Old 1 Oct 2016, 18:42 (Ref:3676373)   #268
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Wish I'd taken a picture from the hill at 1, most of the gene was 4-5 deep and hill was more full than ever
Gene who?
Old 1 Oct 2016, 19:37 (Ref:3676412)   #269
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Gene who?
Fence, no idea why phone decided gene was the right word
Old 2 Oct 2016, 16:51 (Ref:3676761)   #270
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Anyone hear any attendance figures?
Old 2 Oct 2016, 18:39 (Ref:3676801)   #271
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Damn you joeb.

Old 2 Oct 2016, 18:56 (Ref:3676804)   #272
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Damn you joeb.

You're welcome
Old 2 Oct 2016, 18:58 (Ref:3676806)   #273
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Anyone hear any attendance figures?
We had 8
Old 2 Oct 2016, 19:05 (Ref:3676811)   #274
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
We had 8
That doesn't include the walk ups though, right?
Old 3 Oct 2016, 00:56 (Ref:3676894)   #275
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks again to Andrew for all the setup and spot saving he did for us this week. Not to mention all the excellent cooking and hospitality. It was good to see everyone else as well. Looks like we have to wait one more week next year for the race.