Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 23 Jun 2009, 17:23 (Ref:2489190)   #426
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by eveningladies View Post
I'll be there so can give you stilted updates if you like - will probably be better
The webstream worked well last year actually. Besides, nothing beats Johnathon Green and Bruce Jouanny as far as offbeat commentary is concerned.

EDIT : Originally I was a little cruel, Greeny does have a slightly unusual sense of humour though, and Brucie (as he will become known) is an extremely good colour commentator, I wouldn't want do commentate on motor racing in a second language ...
Old 23 Jun 2009, 17:26 (Ref:2489192)   #427
eveningladies
Rookie

United Kingdom
York
eveningladies should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke_toaster View Post
The webstream worked well last year actually. Besides, nothing beats Johnathon Green and Bruce Jouanny for comedy value ...
Yes. Especially when they don't realise the mike is switched on
Old 23 Jun 2009, 17:32 (Ref:2489196)   #428
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That was a great moment actually. Aside from that SF was quite well produced for such a series. All they need to do is give the car a bit of weight loss programme to improve the lap times. But probably that would mean trimming down that excellent V12 ...
Old 23 Jun 2009, 17:35 (Ref:2489198)   #429
eveningladies
Rookie

United Kingdom
York
eveningladies should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
That was a great moment actually. Aside from that SF was quite well produced for such a series. All they need to do is give the car a bit of weight loss programme to improve the lap times. But probably that would mean trimming down that excellent V12 ...
Yup, I'm really looking forward to the start of this season and I hope they build on last year - it was a great ending in Jerez in my opinion.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 17:53 (Ref:2489207)   #430
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
I have e-mailed SF, consider it from the horse's mouth that it will be webstremed.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 18:13 (Ref:2489226)   #431
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
SF's TV partner in the UK, Setanta Sports has gone bust. Let's hope the webstream is working.
But wasn't it on Eurosport last time?
Old 23 Jun 2009, 18:15 (Ref:2489229)   #432
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
It was on Eurosport and webstreamed in some/most countries.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 19:35 (Ref:2489282)   #433
ivanalesi
Veteran

Bulgaria
ivanalesi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking forward to it! Hopefully they can land more TV deals, at least with Eurosport. If they have Eurosport, with such cars, they can get very popular. After the last season, I don't have a favourite, even though Giorgio signed up.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 19:44 (Ref:2489292)   #434
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
It will be webstreamed.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 21:32 (Ref:2489384)   #435
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
But wasn't it on Eurosport last time?
Quote:
It was on Eurosport and webstreamed in some/most countries.
But in the UK it was only live on Setanta wasn't it? I only got to see the highlights package on Eurosport during the week following. Now it looks as though it's on Eurosport 2 live, which is great.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 23:17 (Ref:2489449)   #436
Keyfabe
Rookie

England
Leeds
Keyfabe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its deffo on eurposport this sunday, iv already got my sky plus set up to record it :-)
Old 23 Jun 2009, 23:20 (Ref:2489453)   #437
Keyfabe
Rookie

England
Leeds
Keyfabe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jondownunder View Post
But in the UK it was only live on Setanta wasn't it? I only got to see the highlights package on Eurosport during the week following. Now it looks as though it's on Eurosport 2 live, which is great.
last two race meetings were broadcast live on eurosport
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLihf...e=channel_page
Old 23 Jun 2009, 23:25 (Ref:2489454)   #438
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry, you're quite right, my memory is clearly failing me... Now I think about it I was watching those races live
Old 24 Jun 2009, 08:15 (Ref:2489573)   #439
racecontrol
Racer

European Union
racecontrol should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I heard rumours that there is not going to be live TV production in Magny Cours, as too expensive. But I don't now if it's true.
Old 24 Jun 2009, 12:03 (Ref:2489703)   #440
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Esteban Guerrieri is now listed as the driver for Al-Ain (run by his former F3 & WSR team, Ultimate).
Old 24 Jun 2009, 12:25 (Ref:2489732)   #441
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
title sponsorship announced...

http://www.superleagueformula.com/su...d-2010-seasons
Old 24 Jun 2009, 15:06 (Ref:2489842)   #442
Robbe
Veteran

Germany
Germany
Robbe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Let's see if Ricardo Teixeira appears in SLF...
Old 24 Jun 2009, 15:27 (Ref:2489854)   #443
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
That's exactly what I was thinking ...
Old 25 Jun 2009, 00:08 (Ref:2490149)   #444
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbe View Post
Let's see if Ricardo Teixeira appears in SLF...
Ultimate have Esteban Guerrieri in one car (excellent!) but nobody in the car they're running for Galatasaray. Yet.
Old 25 Jun 2009, 09:23 (Ref:2490309)   #445
ivanalesi
Veteran

Bulgaria
ivanalesi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Esteban should be adapting well, he's driven lots of cars If they add Fabio Carbone, it would be great!
Old 25 Jun 2009, 10:23 (Ref:2490342)   #446
kerrmanningjarv
Veteran

England
London
kerrmanningjarv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Miguel Molina has replaced Esteban on the list

Various sources (Wikipedia and Autosport magazine) suggest Atletico Madrid will field either Nelson Philippe or Franck Perera; Galatasaray either Duncan Tappy or Greg Mansell; and Anderlecht either Yelmer Buurman or Bertrand Baguette.

Until we see it on Saturday though, who knows what to believe... last year we had some random driver choices at the last minute before the opening round.
Old 25 Jun 2009, 10:24 (Ref:2490343)   #447
kerrmanningjarv
Veteran

England
London
kerrmanningjarv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And by the way I said the exact same thing about Teixeira when I saw that .
Old 25 Jun 2009, 12:06 (Ref:2490387)   #448
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Same here

Now the official site shows Tappy in the Galatasaray/Ultimate car and Buurman in the Anderlecht/Zakspeed car.

A shame to see Guerrieri replaced.
Old 25 Jun 2009, 12:36 (Ref:2490413)   #449
Lam Pak
Veteran

Lam Pak has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
sonagol maybe t=recall luis sa sliva formula renault driver. he is pure angola.]
Old 25 Jun 2009, 12:40 (Ref:2490419)   #450
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Then Guerrieri is replaced by Molina or not? Argentinian sources didn't say anything about a possible replacement.
Hope not. It would be a shame that the three TC2000 2-hour endurance races in a Berta-engined Renault Mégane II could be the unique activity for Esteban this year.

Tags
superleague formula