Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 4 Aug 2018, 12:00 (Ref:3841375)   #26
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Jumbo is also on dutch driver Rinus Veekay’s helmet, a Formula promazda driver in the USA he isn’t called Jumbo either, you are completely wrong about his nickname.
Ridiculous, I along with other people have been calling him it for years from karting! Next time I speak to him I’ll tell him, from you, that he can’t use it any more!!!

He’ll also answer to Max-ee-milian too. It was his Facebook ID before he came off there.

And you realise that Rinus Veekay isn’t even a real name don’t you?

Anyway I posted about who people think will drive alongside Mr M Verstappen next year.

I am sure Alonso will have already started doing all he can to get in the seat, just as he did for Mercedes when Rosberg left - but I’m not sure if they’ll want him or not.

Last edited by peebee2; 4 Aug 2018 at 12:08.
Old 4 Aug 2018, 12:36 (Ref:3841386)   #27
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Anyway I posted about who people think will drive alongside Mr M Verstappen next year.
Well, that didn’t work!

To help your stated aim of discussing who else will drive for Red Bull next thread title has been changed.

Last edited by Adam43; 4 Aug 2018 at 13:01.
Old 4 Aug 2018, 13:07 (Ref:3841394)   #28
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Ridiculous, I along with other people have been calling him it for years from karting! Next time I speak to him I’ll tell him, from you, that he can’t use it any more!!!
That's ok - people are working on an alternative...
https://sniffpetrol.com/2014/09/01/e...stapp-o-facts/

Quote:
He’ll also answer to Max-ee-milian too. It was his Facebook ID before he came off there.
Really - someone called Max Emilian Verstappen answers to something that sounds like his name?
Old 4 Aug 2018, 13:08 (Ref:3841395)   #29
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
'Jumbo' is a Supermarket chain in Netherlands, and have been a long term personal sponsor of Max Verstappen. 'Jumbo' has been on the front of Verstappen's helmet for some years now. You really cannot miss it.

https://twitter.com/max33verstappen/...04230178394113 - that helmet was announced on twitter 29th June 2018?
Old 4 Aug 2018, 15:59 (Ref:3841422)   #30
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
And you realise that Rinus Veekay isn’t even a real name don’t you?
Jeez of course I know it stands for Rinus van Kalmthout but Veekay sounds better over there in the States
Old 4 Aug 2018, 16:02 (Ref:3841425)   #31
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Sorry I wasn’t sure as, to be fair, there are clearly some holes in your “knowledge.”
Old 4 Aug 2018, 16:03 (Ref:3841426)   #32
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thread title changed to the topic.

Oh and closed.

Edit: Akrapovic got in while hitting the closed button, but it’s the perfect end.
Old 4 Aug 2018, 16:06 (Ref:3841428)   #33
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Thread title changed to the topic.
Question answered
Closed Thread