Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Closed Thread

Old 1 Oct 2021, 11:14 (Ref:4076504)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Autosport - 26.08.21 - Wanted

For 36 years I have always bought the Le Mans preview edition of Autosport and the results issue after the race. For some reason this year, I missed buying the latter. I thought I'd snagged a copy on eBay but got outbid. I can't seem to find anywhere, either direct from the publisher or anywhere else, where I can buy this single copy. It is the edition dated 26th August 2021. Does anyone have a copy that they would be prepared to give up? I'm more than happy to pay what I bid on eBay (which I can disclose by PM). I'm obviously talking about a hard copy, not the digital edition.

Thanks

Ayse
Old 3 Oct 2021, 14:35 (Ref:4076834)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No one then....?
Old 3 Oct 2021, 17:49 (Ref:4076842)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I’ve asked someone who might have it. Waiting to hear…
Old 3 Oct 2021, 17:59 (Ref:4076843)   #4
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have you tried making contact with John Turner on here through the private message system as his son (KRT917 as an occasional visitor to 10-Tenths if memory serves) is, or at least was, the editor.
Old 3 Oct 2021, 18:19 (Ref:4076847)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I’ve asked someone who might have it. Waiting to hear…
Sorry. They haven’t bought Autosport for some months now
Old 3 Oct 2021, 21:37 (Ref:4076866)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post
Have you tried making contact with John Turner on here through the private message system as his son (KRT917 as an occasional visitor to 10-Tenths if memory serves) is, or at least was, the editor.
Thanks for that. I'll ask him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Sorry. They haven’t bought Autosport for some months now
Thanks anyway Adam.
Old 24 Jul 2022, 08:18 (Ref:4120322)   #7
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For the record, Ayse got a positive resolution to this, so thread now closed.
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!
Closed Thread