Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 5 Dec 2004, 11:49 (Ref:1171227)   #51
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicking-back
There are no other motorsport forums!
Quite correct, the word is "fora"
Old 5 Dec 2004, 12:32 (Ref:1171274)   #52
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Quite correct, the word is "fora"
I thought that was something you yelled when hitting a golf ball!
Old 5 Dec 2004, 13:20 (Ref:1171302)   #53
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
Care to provide a link to the other motorsport forum where they work? The only one I've seen them on turned them off again as the system they devised to handle them was too server intensive.
Sure www.motorsportforum.com - they work just fine there I think u will find Craig. I dont post there anymore though, due to a number of reasons. Hey guys, listen we all know ten-tenths is the best, I was never suggesting otherwise. But there is motorsportforum.com which is somewhat larger than ten-tenths, for now anyway.
Old 5 Dec 2004, 13:25 (Ref:1171307)   #54
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Blasphemy!
Old 5 Dec 2004, 13:58 (Ref:1171323)   #55
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Ah yes, my bad, I was sure they had disabled the flags over there. Nothing wrong with that site at all BTW - it's just this one has a better class of user. Well mostly anyway Never been a fan of numbers myself - more interested in the overall picture.
Old 5 Dec 2004, 14:13 (Ref:1171332)   #56
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SALEEN S7R
Sure www.motorsportforum.com - they work just fine there I think u will find Craig. I dont post there anymore though, due to a number of reasons. Hey guys, listen we all know ten-tenths is the best, I was never suggesting otherwise. But there is motorsportforum.com which is somewhat larger than ten-tenths, for now anyway.
Do we think that's a good enough apology lads?
Old 5 Dec 2004, 14:36 (Ref:1171359)   #57
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Flags are now available as a profile option. They are also on the same "Show Avatars" switch, so if you've switched off Avatars you will also not see members flags.
Old 5 Dec 2004, 14:40 (Ref:1171364)   #58
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
Flags are now available as a profile option. They are also on the same "Show Avatars" switch, so if you've switched off Avatars you will also not see members flags.
Cool! Thanks MagnetON - hope u havent taken anything Ive said to heart, but Craig asked for a example of where they work, so I found him one. This place to me is the best motorsport forum available on the net, and will one day be the biggest, we are gaining on motorsportforum.com all the time. Ten-tenths is sort of my home lol, anyone that sees me around here will know that, i must spend 14hrs a day here. (I really shoudnt admit that! ) Keep up the great work!
Old 5 Dec 2004, 14:43 (Ref:1171367)   #59
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
Please ignore.

Last edited by SALEEN S7R; 5 Dec 2004 at 14:45.
Old 5 Dec 2004, 14:45 (Ref:1171369)   #60
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Go to Edit Profile. Its at the bottom of the page.
Old 5 Dec 2004, 14:46 (Ref:1171370)   #61
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
Yeah I found it, thanks.
Old 5 Dec 2004, 14:48 (Ref:1171371)   #62
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Until there is a white rose I will have an Eritrean flag
Old 5 Dec 2004, 15:37 (Ref:1171397)   #63
Sharky
Veteran

Sharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hey great new look. Now let me just try something out....

Mhhh, I have a little question. How can I add the flag below the avatars?

Ah, forget it. Just found out

Last edited by Sharky; 5 Dec 2004 at 15:40. Reason: Adding a question
Old 5 Dec 2004, 17:40 (Ref:1171468)   #64
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Didnt know MagetOn had his own country
Old 5 Dec 2004, 17:48 (Ref:1171476)   #65
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan
Didnt know MagetOn had his own country
Well, a while back Paul at www.MarshalsPost.com did a special flag just for me, half Scottish and half Irish. I added it because... well, I wanted to
Old 5 Dec 2004, 18:58 (Ref:1171535)   #66
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

...and it's even the fully official bit with the little eagle in the middle, not just three coloured stripes. No expense was spared by 10-Tenths.

Thank you
Old 6 Dec 2004, 00:23 (Ref:1171845)   #67
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

nice bit Ten Tenths-
i think I will stick with this avatar for a while.
SuperTrucks Rule
too bad i can't be GT Truckie,

Supertrucks and Formula Truck is real racing- too bad it doesn't get the respect...after you see it you can't go back