Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 7 Dec 2007, 09:45 (Ref:2083454)   #1
Stevie E
Rookie

Northern Ireland
Kirkistown N.I
Stevie E should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Could anyone help me out??

Hello, im just new to this hole forum thing, i have been veiwing it for a long time, and decided it was time to join up.
I am just wondering if anyone could help me out.

I am trying to get an email address for Ollie O'Donovan, to forward him a few photographs, for his display runs at the Super Special Stage at stormont.

If any one has any ideas, or if any one could forward an email address using this, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank You..
Stevie E
Old 7 Dec 2007, 11:13 (Ref:2083503)   #2
bigdick1977
Racer

England
Swindon
bigdick1977 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.theshannongroup.co.uk/shannon_haul.htm

This is Ollie's business, you can try and contact him this way.
Old 7 Dec 2007, 12:25 (Ref:2083568)   #3
Stevie E
Rookie

Northern Ireland
Kirkistown N.I
Thank you for that link.
found it one other day, but wen i searched through it, there are no email addresses on it.
Old 7 Dec 2007, 14:29 (Ref:2083648)   #4
bigdick1977
Racer

England
Swindon
bigdick1977 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Try the London Irish motorclub, I think Ollie's the president. Failing that he's due to drive at the motorsport show at the weekend.
Old 8 Dec 2007, 12:34 (Ref:2084272)   #5
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Please sont put peoples numbers on the internet, cant imagine people really want that happening!
Old 8 Dec 2007, 16:05 (Ref:2084377)   #6
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
As a rule we don't like seeing personal details such as phone numbers or addresses on the open forum - they can be sent in PM's if you need to pass them around. Thanks

Last edited by BertMk2; 8 Dec 2007 at 19:17.
Old 8 Dec 2007, 19:05 (Ref:2084477)   #7
M.Lowe
Veteran

M.Lowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Edited
Just trying to help
cant please some people
Old 8 Dec 2007, 19:19 (Ref:2084485)   #8
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Mark - I realise you're trying to help but personal details are best kept to PM's (there are all sorts of weirdos on the internet )
Old 12 Dec 2007, 03:39 (Ref:2086976)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just to reinforce Bert's point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQs
Protect your own privacy and respect that of others
Please do be cautious about what personal information you give out to others - particularly in the public areas of the website. Sadly, not every person you meet on the internet will be benevolent and unwanted attentions can be very stressful.

Because of the generally good atmosphere on Tenths, it's very easy to relax and believe yourself amongst friends. It's true that those you chat with are probably friends, but bear in mind that it's not just the people who chat here who can see your posts. Anyone with an internet connection can do so.

The other side of this is to respect the privacy of others. No-one here is under any obligation to tell you every little detail about their life. Common courtesy and common sense should dictate what it is appropriate for you to ask on a public forum.

We're not trying to scare you, but you should treat the internet the same way you treat your daily life. If you wouldn't walk up to a stranger in the street and give them your address, the name of your pet gerbil and what sexual position you prefer, then it's not a good idea to do it on the internet either!
Old 12 Dec 2007, 10:23 (Ref:2087107)   #10
Stevie E
Rookie

Northern Ireland
Kirkistown N.I
Im Sorry for creating all this bother. In terms of contacting Ollie, I also found his personal phone number displayed within the London Irish Motor Clud webpage, so i decided to ring the number, however i was greeted with a recorded message, so i left a short message on it, but as of yet, i am have not received a reply call.
I realise now, that i did not actualy inform use of why i was trying to contact Ollie. When marshalling at the Super Special for Rally Ireland at Stormont, Ollie was helping to spanner the 4 Group B Demo cars, also being lucky to drive the Pikes Peak Audi, with great skill i may add, he was fantastic to watch, not one bit scared to drive the beast the way it should be driven..., myself and a few collegues got talking to him.....Complete Gentleman let me add....really was a gentleman, no big headedness with him 100% down to earth. A few of us, had our photographs taken with Ollie and the Audi, and after discussion, we decided we should send him these for his own use. so this is the reason why i am tryin to contact him for his email address.

Last edited by Stevie E; 12 Dec 2007 at 10:27.
Old 12 Dec 2007, 15:11 (Ref:2087270)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
no worries.

The responses are not wrong just inappropriate, so keep posting and I'm sure the news will get back to Ollie.
Old 12 Dec 2007, 21:50 (Ref:2087498)   #12
michael.hoese
Rookie

Germany
Cologne Germany
michael.hoese should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
are you still looking for the way "out"?

try this:

http://www.turnofftheinternet.com/

Michael

sry: offtopic