Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 28 Nov 2008, 03:21 (Ref:2343094)   #1
wheadon
Racer

England
Carlisle/Newcastle
wheadon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
10/10ths car stickers?

To whom it may concern?

Just got a new vee. See racers forum and was wondering how I could get a 10/10ths sticker for the car. I'm on here for hours at a time and would like to do my bit to advertise this great forum.

all information greatfully accepted!
Old 28 Nov 2008, 12:35 (Ref:2343238)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
See your pms.
Old 3 Dec 2008, 21:56 (Ref:2346869)   #3
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
kelvin88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Put me down for one of those pms!
Old 4 Dec 2008, 05:45 (Ref:2347015)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
PM sent.
Old 5 Dec 2008, 10:12 (Ref:2347946)   #5
mini1400
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chelmsford, Essex
mini1400 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
likewise can I have a PM?
Old 5 Dec 2008, 13:22 (Ref:2348133)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Lol,

Can we wait until Christmas when I'm back home please? If there are any left (I had them made for the 10/10s Le Mans classic team) I'll send them out on a first come first served basis. Not sure how many I've got left now though.

Those who have been in contact already are sorted.
Old 13 Dec 2008, 12:18 (Ref:2354152)   #7
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
Thankyou Peter, got mine today! Will wear it on the racecar with pride!
Old 13 Dec 2008, 13:20 (Ref:2354185)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Don't forget the pics!
Old 13 Dec 2008, 13:36 (Ref:2354189)   #9
wheadon
Racer

England
Carlisle/Newcastle
wheadon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
picking the car up in the morning. Got some livery stuff to do to it so I'll get pics asap!
Old 13 Dec 2008, 14:16 (Ref:2354214)   #10
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Don't forget the pics!
okiedoke!
Old 14 Dec 2008, 03:32 (Ref:2354502)   #11
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
if there are any left, I'd love one for my lid
Old 14 Dec 2008, 07:19 (Ref:2354525)   #12
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Moon Eyes

I say, I say, I say,

Could some kind soul please purchase two stickers and place them on each of their headlights...preferably on a Lotus Elite ot Elan so that we get a nice smiley face.

Thank you...one and all...Merry Xmas!
Old 14 Dec 2008, 13:06 (Ref:2354652)   #13
n500
Rookie

n500 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi
I will have one for my rally car if that's OK. You have PM.
No rush
Thanks
Neil
Old 14 Dec 2008, 13:26 (Ref:2354662)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I've created a monster!

Ok if anyone wants some, whilst I have them left PM me after Christmas. I'll need you to send me a self addressed and stamped A5 size envelope.

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 14 Dec 2008 at 13:29.
Old 17 Dec 2008, 10:53 (Ref:2356705)   #15
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Well, just to say, mine arrived safely, thanks. I was going to ask for 2 in the first place, but you seem to have a bit of a run on them, so I'll leave it!

Thanks, Peter.

Tim
Old 17 Dec 2008, 15:09 (Ref:2356851)   #16
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Stay tuned.
Old 13 Jan 2009, 12:31 (Ref:2370549)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Okay,

I have got 40 stickers available so if anyone interested PM's me I'll tell them how to get hold of one or two.
Old 2 Feb 2009, 02:56 (Ref:2383967)   #18
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
got mine the other day, thanks Peter
Old 2 Feb 2009, 07:58 (Ref:2384026)   #19
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
No Probs.
Old 5 May 2009, 17:47 (Ref:2455982)   #20
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Don't forget the pics!
To where do we send pictures?
Old 5 May 2009, 17:54 (Ref:2455987)   #21
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Go to the Gallery link on the menu bar and there is a section for Sot the Ten-Tenths Logo, upload it there.
Old 5 May 2009, 18:25 (Ref:2456012)   #22
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
Thank you very muchly!
Old 13 May 2009, 18:23 (Ref:2461870)   #23
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
You may find you need a Mod to upload it in there...

That, or somebody doesn't trust me?
Old 14 May 2009, 07:11 (Ref:2462133)   #24
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its the same procedure that you used before Tim.
The only difference is that you have to select "Spot the Ten-Tenths Logo" from the drop down menu in the upload section (its probably displaying "Member Galleries" at the moment).
Once this is done, click Browse, upload and Bobs your uncle!
Old 24 Sep 2009, 19:10 (Ref:2547515)   #25
Crazystars
Rookie

Crazystars should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
10/10ths car stickers

i need to see if someone can make me a sticker for my car window i got a word document file of how i want it to look and all and ill pay you to do it and ship it to me. just let me know