Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 22 May 2014, 18:12 (Ref:3409059)   #1
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Le Mans 2014 Scrutineering

http://d2uv4t0ox1pknx.cloudfront.net...ifications.pdf

Timetable for Scrutineering is online
Old 22 May 2014, 19:07 (Ref:3409082)   #2
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Good, the person I'm bringing along is a big Nissan fan (he has a stripped-out drag-racing-prepared Nissan Silvia/200SX), so we'll make it in time to see the ZEOD through tech.
Old 22 May 2014, 19:58 (Ref:3409110)   #3
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm affraid I'll miss porsche for scruteneering. Just to early, I'll still be on the autoroute at that time. Will be there when Toyota is up. Does anyone know how ACO decides in wich order the teams follow up.
Old 22 May 2014, 20:04 (Ref:3409113)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not a clue.......
Old 22 May 2014, 20:37 (Ref:3409121)   #5
Richard117
Racer

Netherlands
Netherlands
Richard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRichard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
I'm affraid I'll miss porsche for scruteneering. Just to early, I'll still be on the autoroute at that time. Will be there when Toyota is up. Does anyone know how ACO decides in wich order the teams follow up.
Same for me, think I will arrive at Houx when it's Porsche turn.
Old 23 May 2014, 02:49 (Ref:3409214)   #6
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
For the ACO members!!!!!

Please make sure to do the inner-circle tour of scrutineering. There's an ACO booth somewhere around where you can subscribe for said tour with your ACO membership card. Usually it's subscribing and do the tour +/- 30-45 minutes later. Gives you a very good opportunity to get really up and close to the cars.

I got in with the tour, wandered off of the group because the tourguide was talking french and didn't have much to say that I didn't know already, so I had plenty of real good photo opportunities!

I did this in 2011 and 2012 twice on the sunday and twice on the monday and enjoyed it a lot!

(in 2012 the lady behind the desk remembered my name before I even showed her my ACO membership-card when I first came to subscribe for the tour......)
Old 23 May 2014, 05:57 (Ref:3409241)   #7
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That sounds good, I might subscribe on sight. Do all three memberships give acces?
Old 23 May 2014, 08:42 (Ref:3409285)   #8
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Great tip Vince.
I'll certainly try and do that.
Old 23 May 2014, 11:20 (Ref:3409335)   #9
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
That sounds good, I might subscribe on sight. Do all three memberships give acces?
Yes, in 2011 I was not a VIP member yet and got in without any fuss. They just check the date of expiry of your membership and off you go!
Old 23 May 2014, 13:51 (Ref:3409417)   #10
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!

A Place to be
Old 23 May 2014, 16:46 (Ref:3409482)   #11
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Does anyone know how ACO decides in wich order the teams follow up.
does anyone know how ACO decides anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Not a clue.......
Old 23 May 2014, 17:05 (Ref:3409488)   #12
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
does anyone know how ACO decides anything?
the ACO mysteries are impenetrable..................
Old 29 May 2014, 13:37 (Ref:3412352)   #13
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Anyone know if there is a timetable published for tomorrow's scrutineering?
Old 29 May 2014, 13:43 (Ref:3412353)   #14
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderman View Post
Anyone know if there is a timetable published for tomorrow's scrutineering?
http://www.24h-lemans.com/wpphpFichi...-mans-2014.pdf
Old 29 May 2014, 13:43 (Ref:3412354)   #15
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
completely hypothetically and obviously asking for a friend, but if say, someone was to be driving past that very sunday and considering dropping in for the afternoon on the way back to the uk, where would the right honourable colleagues recommend a car with quite a lot of stuff in the boot that one was hoping to keep be parked for the duration?
Old 29 May 2014, 13:49 (Ref:3412358)   #16
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Thank you!
Old 29 May 2014, 13:53 (Ref:3412359)   #17
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Is it safe to assume that we will have timing & scoring? I know we had it last year, but so much has changed.
Old 30 May 2014, 20:18 (Ref:3412885)   #18
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Is it safe to assume that we will have timing & scoring? I know we had it last year, but so much has changed.
Maybe... probably... yes... we'll see...

As last year, the talking heads will be back for scrutineering ACO video streaming (too)
http://www.24h-lemans.com/en/news/20...746_15476.html

Quote:
Bruno Vandestick will commentate scrutineering on 8-9 June live with reports and interviews on the spot.
Old 31 May 2014, 13:17 (Ref:3413142)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
What? They're timing scrutineering now?????

Old 31 May 2014, 17:22 (Ref:3413252)   #20
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Who can push their car through the square the fastest without slamming it into the scrutineers...

Be interesting to see if Porsche's rear survives the next two weeks into scrutineering.
Old 31 May 2014, 19:21 (Ref:3413316)   #21
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
What? They're timing scrutineering now?????

Old 2 Jun 2014, 12:35 (Ref:3414211)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
http://d2uv4t0ox1pknx.cloudfront.net...ifications.pdf

Timetable for Scrutineering is online
Presumably everything after 3 pm-ish will be brought forward now that Strakka have gone......?

Edit. I guess the 3 pm spot will be taken by Krohn.....
Old 3 Jun 2014, 12:24 (Ref:3414734)   #23
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
Very quite today at Place de la Republique
Old 3 Jun 2014, 12:31 (Ref:3414737)   #24
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
Hope they will go back next Year to Place Jacobins
Old 3 Jun 2014, 18:20 (Ref:3414880)   #25
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Certainly hope so, unloading the cars and standing next to them gave a better atmosphere. However I don't think they will go back.