Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 2 Jul 2004, 01:22 (Ref:1023172)   #1
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A Sad situation for the man behind LMSR.NET

Guys, I dont know who here visits www.lmsr.net but those of u who do, like me will know that it is a fantastic site and that a lot of work goes into making the site the great place that it is. It is for this reason that I find it quite upsetting to hear that the man behind the site has considered closing down the website that is a brilant contributor to the Sportscar racing world. From reading what is said on the homepage of this mans website it looks as though he dosent feel appricated, either that or something that has happened to the website which I am unaware of.

He has decided however to go on vacation for a week and come back and run the site better than ever. I dont really know why Im posting this here but I just think that he could do with people telling him that he and his efforts are appricated and that it would be a huge shame if he does decide to close his website. So I dont know about u but Im going to do just that and email him and trying to support him and his efforts and just trying to get him to realise that what hes doing is really worthwile.

Anyone wanting to understand what Im going on about should visit www.lmsr.net and read the message on the homepage. Hopefully then what Im trying to say should become clear.
Old 2 Jul 2004, 02:15 (Ref:1023197)   #2
therealdeal
Rookie

United States
Miami, FL
therealdeal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i read there all the time.... thats the first place i go to get news and its a great site

someone hacked his site thats why he considered closing up shop
Old 2 Jul 2004, 02:17 (Ref:1023201)   #3
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Man thats a really s****y thing for someone to go and do. I just dont understand why people want to go and do that kind of thing, ah well at least this explains why he was considering closing down his site. Thanks for the info therealdeal.
Old 2 Jul 2004, 07:16 (Ref:1023345)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sympathies and support and all that, but without sounding too harsh, the place for this is cool sites, not an advertisement in this forum.
Old 2 Jul 2004, 07:41 (Ref:1023362)   #5
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
It is a shame that there are people out there who get their kicks from hacking websites. That this is the fourth related ALMS site to be attacked in the past year makes you think hard. hmmmm

Anyway, Michael works hard to keep open a website to provide us with the latest in news releases from the teams and other sources. If you are looking for the latest in press releases, then give Michaels site a looksee,.
Old 2 Jul 2004, 20:34 (Ref:1024059)   #6
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This is a brilliant website and I check it often for updates. I appreciate the hard work that goes into this site and find it to be well done. I wish the site continued success and offer my full support. Hopefully it will return better than ever!