Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 1 Jan 2020, 16:48 (Ref:3949429)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
HGPCA VAL DE VIENNE

No info on the circuit website yet, but includes races for HGPCA cars.
Old 1 Jan 2020, 18:29 (Ref:3949436)   #2
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Not many hotel rooms close to the track in this area. You can go for la Résidence des pilotes located inside the new premises or Hôtel Val de Vienne. If you make a search you can use Le Vigeant as key word, zip code is 86150.
Track info: http://www.circuitvaldevienne.com
Old 1 Jan 2020, 19:19 (Ref:3949442)   #3
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
If my understanding is good this event is called "500 Ferrari contre le cancer", in other words " 26ème édition de Sport et Collection" for Mike.
I dont think the other grids are officially racing. Should you enter a different car than a HF1, bear in mind that the entries will be closed at the end of February.
http://www.sportetcollection.info there's a FB page too.
Old 31 May 2020, 10:28 (Ref:3979431)   #4
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
This one went under my radar, sorry. Postponed to 10/13 September. I went on HGPCA website last news page but could find nothing about this particular event.
Old 1 Jun 2020, 07:52 (Ref:3979565)   #5
Will Nuthall
Racer

Will Nuthall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Gerard,

Unfortunately due to the rest of the HGPCA calendar and other events (Goodwood Revival) even if it it could be possible for us to join in September we unfortunately cannot join in September.

Maybe it will be possible for us to join next year or we look forward to seeing you at Dijon.

Will
Old 1 Jun 2020, 08:55 (Ref:3979572)   #6
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Hi Will, thanks a lot for your information I didn't have yet. Take care and looking forward to seeing you too.