Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:24 (Ref:437778)   #1
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Small, red and with Schumacher's name on it

No, not this years Ferrari. While shopping for a second car recently, I came across an official special edition, red, Michael Schumacher Fiat Seicento!!! We are talking a couple of extra spoilers and of course 1100cc of pure landmower power. Sadly it was a bit too racey for me(!) but has anyone come across a more ridiculous special edition car.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:30 (Ref:437782)   #2
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ehhh... The Renault Espace F1?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:25 (Ref:437816)   #3
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Michael Schumacher Fiat Seicento

This is actually the fastest car on the road - because if you come up behind traffic everyone just pulls over and lets you past.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:39 (Ref:437823)   #4
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No red car get's past me that easily.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:49 (Ref:437829)   #5
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
There is the Dale Earnhardt Special Edition Monte Carlo here in the USA. Built to honor a dead guy (no offense) who hit anything in front of him in order to win. You guys scream about Michael's "contract." You should have seen good old Dale lay some bumper (and fenders and doors and quarter panels and..) on folks at 170 mph so they would spin happily away and he would roar into the lead. Since his death, he has become an icon. I find that pretty amazing. Dale probably hit more people - intentionally - per race than Michael ever did (both accidentally and intentionally) in his career.

It is very pretty, all black, a number 3 on it and even his signature - which is copyrighted so they pay royalties for its use - right on the side of it. All Michael gets is a Fiat. Where was his attorney on that one?
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:21 (Ref:437855)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hear Fiat is about to go broke -- any port in a storm, I guess.

A guy who attends the local Catholic college across the street from me has a Subaru WRC painted exactly like Solberg's rally car. I nearly got run over in their parking lot when I spotted it, trying to see who was driving it! Don't know if this is a custom paint job or if they are sold like that.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 13:13 (Ref:437908)   #7
ASCII Man
Veteran

Subaru WRC's being sold in official livery? I doubt it.
Must be a WRX with a custom paint job.

@JohnSSC: No way! He's an angel!

Last edited by ASCII Man; 27 Nov 2002 at 13:19.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 18:01 (Ref:438089)   #8
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I see every now and then a Corolla tuned and painted just like Carlos Sainz's in 99, but no way it is sold like that.
There was a Celica Carlos Sainz though.

There should be a Ferrari Gilles, apart from the Ferrari Enzo!

About Fiat, isn't GM buying it all in 2004?
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:31 (Ref:438601)   #9
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A Gilles Ferrari would have a burnt out clutch and no wheels! But if they could put out a memorial edition they'd probably sell a lot of them over here.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 18:37 (Ref:440184)   #10
Evilsenna
Racer

Evilsenna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It would be a Ferrari that you could drive in the snow!
Old 1 Dec 2002, 00:02 (Ref:440299)   #11
Liz
Veteran

I'm surprised Gilles never did any ice racing -- at least that I ever heard. (I mean in a car, not snowmobile racing.)
Old 1 Dec 2002, 12:55 (Ref:440493)   #12
Miss Hardt
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
Miss Hardt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
I'm surprised Gilles never did any ice racing -- at least that I ever heard. (I mean in a car, not snowmobile racing.)
I think he would have done good in that.