Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 10 Apr 2010, 16:52 (Ref:2670169)   #1
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Renaul- Nissan & Daimler-Chrysler Link up?

Ok so the news came mid week but a significant collaboration in light of the different markets the 2 firms operate in I would say?

I don't see this as affecting the F1 teams either as Renault aren't really Renault anymore.

Is the deal just for 'technical matters' or is it more than that?
Old 10 Apr 2010, 17:45 (Ref:2670186)   #2
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Ain't no such thing as Daimler-Chrysler - Daimler sold its share of Chrysler about a year ago.

Looks like a similar sort of alliance as BMW/PSA, etc.
Old 11 Apr 2010, 02:58 (Ref:2670392)   #3
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Daimler sold 80% of Chrysler three years ago to Cerberus. Fiat now holds 20% and I guess I own part now too. Anyway, here is an article I read on the deal the other day...

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...-update1-.html