Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 14 Sep 2011, 07:38 (Ref:2955269)   #101
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The rest of the nominations seemed to be a product of the relevant company/person's PR department so I presumed you'd done it!

Should be enough support on here to swing it. Go 360!
Old 14 Sep 2011, 07:40 (Ref:2955271)   #102
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think Al means support races.
Old 14 Sep 2011, 07:45 (Ref:2955275)   #103
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Beccles Kart Club it is then........
Old 14 Sep 2011, 08:23 (Ref:2955292)   #104
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
I didn't do anything to put it forward, its been nominated by people but I don't know why, although it has improved somewhat.

I will ignore that remark Mr Bell! Ha ha

Al, we have a couple of support races confirmed and of course we now how THE OLYMPIC BREAKFAST SPRINT more on that to follow.

I wonder if there is an awards ceremony... I will have to practice my dissapointed face when someone else wins.... You know the one, the slight smile followed by the nodding head and of course applause as the other nominee goes up and secretly you are think "YOU B#### THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE!"

Hanks for anyone who did actually vote for us, some obviously did otherwise we wouldn't get to the last five, so big thanks. Now vote for us again xxxx
Old 14 Sep 2011, 08:49 (Ref:2955312)   #105
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I have voted but can I ask why Jon Bryant is not on the photgraphers nominations, the guy is a master behind the lens, I love his stuff.
Old 14 Sep 2011, 09:00 (Ref:2955315)   #106
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Support 10/10s and vote for Ebury. Mike Hoyer works for him.
Old 14 Sep 2011, 11:17 (Ref:2955382)   #107
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I think Al means support races.
Peter, I was replying to Claire but Al beat me to it and couldn't be @r5ed to edit it

I meant "support 360" not "show us your surgical support"......
Old 14 Sep 2011, 11:22 (Ref:2955385)   #108
midgetman
Veteran

Support a 10/10ther and vote for the Sabelt Base boots. My best value product, thoroughly recommended for Boot of the Year.

Don't think there were many nominations in some categories....one of the products listed is so esoteric that even the importer hasn't sold any of them!
Old 7 Oct 2011, 11:41 (Ref:2967087)   #109
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
2012 Regulations

The 2012 regs are now on the website

http://360mrc.com/news/2012-regs-now-available/
Old 3 Dec 2011, 14:14 (Ref:2994805)   #110
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
When I put this on the calendar it was a one day event. Great news now it is two days 5th and 6th May. However I am unable to edit it to make it a ranged event so I'll lock this thread and re do it.