Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Jun 2019, 10:57 (Ref:3913058)   #151
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Bernard posted a link to the full resolution photo on facebook. I'm not sure if he would like me to post the link here, so I'll whatsapp it to you.
Thanks matey
Old 20 Jun 2019, 13:44 (Ref:3913094)   #152
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have some photos and video that I'll post in due course. (But as you know, 'due course' for me will probably be in about 8-9 months time..... ).
Old 20 Jun 2019, 19:19 (Ref:3913162)   #153
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Should have also said thanks from George! You're all very kind to him and he gets to have a lot of fun!
Old 20 Jun 2019, 20:01 (Ref:3913170)   #154
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
Should have also said thanks from George! You're all very kind to him and he gets to have a lot of fun!
He's always very well behaved and brings a smile to many a face
Old 20 Jun 2019, 20:20 (Ref:3913173)   #155
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
He's always very well behaved and brings a smile to many a face
He must take after his mother...

Old 20 Jun 2019, 21:13 (Ref:3913185)   #156
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well when ever you take your kids to meet people for the first time they are always well behaved about 12 visits later they are a very different matter, speaking from experience.
Old 21 Jun 2019, 08:25 (Ref:3913252)   #157
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
He must take after his mother...

Old 6 Jul 2019, 08:16 (Ref:3916094)   #158
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am home from my month long road trip! Brands Hatch, Isle of Man, Le Mans, Mangy Cours, Imola, Red Bull Ring, Nurburgring.

Thanks again to Simon, Helen, Paul, Vince and everyone for letting me gatecrash their campsite, and for the great food! Was nice catching up with you all at the meeting too.

Maybe I'll be back next year, who knows. I really need a break from driving for a wee while though!
Old 6 Jul 2019, 12:57 (Ref:3916142)   #159
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
It was a pleasure meeting you again and i hope the campsite meet your expectations.
Glad you had a good trip and hope you settle back to normality soon, heading to goodwood tomorrow for my July motor fix
Old 11 Jul 2019, 06:42 (Ref:3916964)   #160
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce View Post
I am home from my month long road trip! Brands Hatch, Isle of Man, Le Mans, Mangy Cours, Imola, Red Bull Ring, Nurburgring.

Thanks again to Simon, Helen, Paul, Vince and everyone for letting me gatecrash their campsite, and for the great food! Was nice catching up with you all at the meeting too.

Maybe I'll be back next year, who knows. I really need a break from driving for a wee while though!
Thank you for eating it and not complaining.glad you had a great time
Old 11 Jul 2019, 12:21 (Ref:3917001)   #161
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
I am finally back home. I was offline at Le Mans and was not able to meet all of you which was a pity but had the most amazing time during those five days. No wonder why many of you keep going every year. I will envy you so hard next year. What an experience!
Old 1 Mar 2020, 14:11 (Ref:3960784)   #162
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Let's poke this thread back into life.

As some will guess, my annual repetitive ramblings are due to see the light of day some time in the next month or so (!) and I've reached the point where I'm describing our meeting. I like to record as many names as possible. So, hoping that Bernard doesn't mind, I'm reposting his 'team photo'. I've listed the names of the people I recall being there but although I'm great on faces, I'm generally hopeless with names. For some I've used your real names, others forum names (or both). If I've missed you, can you let me know here or if you know someone who was there that I've missed, can you tell me who they were? Thanks.

Andrew
Tony
Allon
James
Lauren
Pascal,
Vincent,
Amandine,
Walter
Guy
Mathias
Eric
Stephane
Bernard
Dominique
Simon
Helen
Paul
Phil
Ian
Margaret
Christopher
Rene
Vincent
Peter
Pat
Robert
Nobby
Sean
Giba
Down Force
Lancsbreaker
Kenn
Dani
GTfour

So, who else?
Attached Thumbnails
TT2019.jpg  

Last edited by Aysedasi; 1 Mar 2020 at 17:37.
Old 1 Mar 2020, 14:36 (Ref:3960787)   #163
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Peter's wife answers to Pat.
Old 1 Mar 2020, 14:37 (Ref:3960788)   #164
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks Peter
Old 1 Mar 2020, 17:19 (Ref:3960817)   #165
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Tiny correction, my name is spelled with a single "t" (Mathias)
Old 1 Mar 2020, 17:36 (Ref:3960822)   #166
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I knew that!
Old 1 Mar 2020, 17:42 (Ref:3960824)   #167
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Good photo, look forward to reading your annual story soon Andrew
Old 3 Mar 2020, 13:00 (Ref:3961196)   #168
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Still looking forward to the 2020 thread.
might have to revisit this one soon.
Old 3 Mar 2020, 13:47 (Ref:3961204)   #169
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
Still looking forward to the 2020 thread.
might have to revisit this one soon.
Yes, I'm thinking about it *cough*, we will see that at *cough* the right moment, depending on the *cough* ACO and authorities.
Old 3 Mar 2020, 14:16 (Ref:3961208)   #170
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Stop it Pascal, do not start the panic
Old 3 Mar 2020, 14:35 (Ref:3961210)   #171
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, we have an entry list now. We need to start getting entries for the meeting soon......
Old 3 Mar 2020, 14:41 (Ref:3961212)   #172
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well you know we will be there as long as the race is on.
Old 3 Mar 2020, 16:13 (Ref:3961231)   #173
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Stop it Pascal, do not start the panic
Not a single football match has been cancelled so far. So we can be rather optimistic.
Old 3 Mar 2020, 17:08 (Ref:3961257)   #174
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Not a single football match has been cancelled so far. So we can be rather optimistic.
But only gatherings of 500 plus are being put off, so soccer matches will all be except.
Old 3 Mar 2020, 18:12 (Ref:3961284)   #175
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
But only gatherings of 500 plus are being put off, so soccer matches will all be except.
It's 5000, so a concert with 4950 persons is allowed.